⌜ nineteen ⌟

❝hyung, it's so strange

hyung, it's so strange.

johnny looked up from the counter and raised a brow at his friend, ❝what's strange?

jungwoo.❞ lucas took the glass and drank the apple juice in one go. ❝he kept on caressing his stomach.

maybe it hurts? or maybe he's hungry? or maybe he ate too much?❞ johnny named all the possibilities why jungwoo is caressing his stomach, ❝or he's pregnant?

the younger then froze at the last thing johnny said. he raised his head and snorted, ❝that's not probably it.

of course it's not.❞ johnny chuckled, ❝after all, you can't do it with him. you two are just bestfriends.

bestfriends.❞ lucas spaced down his glass as he watched his finger trace out the circular rim of the glass. ❝hyung, do you perhaps know a girl that's willing to act as my girlfriend?

the older hummed in a questionable tone, ❝are you going to make jungwoo jealous?

no,❞ lucas remembered the deal he had with his father. if he can't find someone within a week then he'll be forced to be married to a rich stranger. ❝jungwoo won't even get jealous if i did have a girlfriend.

wow,❞ johnny said in the most mocking way, ❝you should open your eyes lucas.

what do you mean?❞ the younger raised his head with a confused look on, ❝i'm not closing them.

letting out a disappointed sigh, johnny answered lucas' question. ❝you know how scary ten gets when i hang out with girls. so, i'm sorry. i don't know anyone other than my mom.

what am i going to do?❞ lucas groaned, letting his head fall down the counter.

johnny let out a chuckle before saying something, ❝but there is someone in our group that can pull of as a girl.

it's not a girl but he has no other choice. as long as he looks like a girl in the outside and can trick his father then it's fine, he will take that person. ❝who?

donghyuck.

he knew johnny will say his name. ❝mark will kill me.❞ and he doesn't want to die yet.

he should confess to jungwoo first before dying. confess to him in the most sweetest and romantic way. it should be only them two, at place. it may be in the middle of a forest, that's probably romatic if you put red petals and then there's scented candles and all those romantic shit that people use for confessing.

honestly, lucas is too tired to think about it. he still has other problems to fix before finally living a happy life with jungwoo, if they will.