⌜ fifteen ⌟

warning? spg? should i warn you guys or nah?

jungwoo i think that's enough.

more!

ten sighed, watching his boyfriend trying his best to stop the already wasted boy, ❝are we spending our new year like this?

did you call lucas?❞ johnny managed to question, reaching for the bottle of alcohol.

i think he's on his way.❞ ten took his phone out from his pocket and dialed the number he called awhile ago. he sighed when he watched johnny struggling to make jungwoo stop drinking. where's lucas when they needed him? ❝why is he like that?

johnny shrugged, ❝a staff told me that he sat down for an hour before ordering a drink. after that, he began rambling about a giant hurting his feelings.

a giant?❞ ten furrowed his brows and then gasped when he finally got who this giant is, ❝what did lucas do?

jungwoo isn't the type to drink. his friends clearly knows that, and lucas was the one who told them. lucas once invited jungwoo at a party lucas' company held and he forced jungwoo to drink a cup. just one cup, and lucad regretted that. jungwoo got drunk by just a cup of alcohol. and when jungwoo is drunk, he does the unexpected.

where is he?

the couple heard a familiar voice which made them sigh in relief, ❝thank god.❞ and they thought they'll spend their last moments handling a drunk jungwoo.

i want to dance!❞ the drunk male stood up, prying his hands from johnny's hold and stumbled his way to the dance floor.

no, you need to go home.❞ lucas approached the older who looked like falling down if he takes one more step.

jungwoo felt a tight grip on his arms, causing for him to look up and see a blurry view of a man. ❝you are who?

lucas looked up from jungwoo and gave the couple a look, ❝you two enjoy your new year, i'll send him home.

johnny nodded, ❝he's all yours.

ten then waved his hand up in the air, ❝you enjoy your new year too!

since lucas was having a hard time dragging jungwoo who kept on pulling himself back to the dance floor, he shoved the older and then brought him into his arms. he carried jungwoo and ignored him who keeps on punching his chest and telling him that he wants to dance.