⌜ twenty eight ⌟

but—

no buts.❞ jungwoo put on the tie on lucas, almost choking him in the process. ❝you are going to work whether you like it or not.

months passed by like a day, so fast. and jungwoo's stomach was getting bigger and lucas would always joke around and say that he could play basketball using jungwoo's stomach. and of course, he receives a beating for it. but this week lucas has been staying next to jungwoo, which the older isn't complain but he had work. lucas shouldn't get distracted from work. jungwoo didn't like to be a distraction to lucas.

sunshine,❞ lucas hand both of his hands on jungwoo's stomach, ❝i'm staying. what if you suddenly—

lucas, it's been a week.❞ jungwoo honestly know when he's going to suffer. he did do some check ups this week and all the doctor said was to get ready. ❝nothing happened to me.❞ maybe it will happen next week?

what if the baby is going to come out today?❞ lucas bent down, facing jungwoo's stomach. ❝fighting heyadwae, okay baby?

lucas,❞ jungwoo brought the younger up and placed a short kiss on his lips. ❝don't worry.

you saying that makes me worry even more.❞ but nonetheless, lucas managed to pull out a smile and leaned down to kiss jungwoo again. this time a bit longer, a bit more not so innocent.

jungwoo was the one to pull away before the kiss heats up. he patted the younger's shoulder before pushing him out of the bedroom. ❝now, go before you get late for the meeting.

wait.❞ lucas spun himself around and captured jungwoo's lips by surprise and pulled away after a short minute. he then went down to rub the stomach gently and kissing it. ❝bye baby, i'll be going now.

jungwoo smiled at the sight of lucas talking to the baby. it has been his favorite hobby from lucas, talking to the baby. every night, or every moment, he would talk to the baby. talking random things and questioning the baby even though the baby won't answer. he even once asked if the baby would be like a rainbow in the future.

bye lucas.❞ jungwoo said, opening the door for the younger, ❝i love you.

i love you too, always remember that.❞ he, again, stole another kiss from jungwoo before leaving him there.

leaving jungwoo who's pouting as he watched lucas' figure disappear from his sight. he then closed the door as he caressed his stomach that is now as big, as what lucas would like to say, as a basketball. or even much more bigger. he shook his head slowly as he smiled at his stomach. he stood there for more like ten minutes, just admiring the baby bump. the beautiful baby bump and a miracle in happening inside.