⌜ one ⌟

taeil, johnny, taeyong, yuta, kun, doyoung, ten, jaehyun, sicheng, and mark slowly each one of his friends came inside the beach house that is owned by his one rich friend that's younger than him which is chenle

taeil, johnny, taeyong, yuta, kun, doyoung, ten, jaehyun, sicheng, and mark slowly each one of his friends came inside the beach house that is owned by his one rich friend that's younger than him which is chenle. and his rich chinese friends also brought his other friends which jungwoo got to know last summer when mark came out as gay because of this one boy chenle is friends with.

until now jungwoo still has not yet found out who but he'll surely find out sooner or later, probably before the year ends.

someone is missing..❞ taeyong said, recounting everyone who's now gathering at the living room holding their gifts in different shapes and sizes.

mark raised a his hand, ❝lucas will come late. he said that his father asked him to attend the meeting their company is having.❞ mark then pointed at the big box that was placed next to the sofa, ❝anyways he told me who he got and brought his gift.

mark then spared a glance at jungwoo but the older was too busy thinking of something to even notice the canadian looking at him.

johnny clapped his hands, causing some to snap out from their thoughts, some to stop talking, some to stop playing, and some flinch from their place because of the loud clap. ❝let's start?

they started singing a song and the first one to give a gift was taeyong. the song they sang suddenly became like a church choir because of donghyuck who decided to be extra but that's not what jungwoo's attention is at. it was at mark who has a wide smile on his face while having a loving stare at donghyuck.

the song ended and they all saw taeyong standing in front of jaehyun, which they all cooed in a teasing way. they know the older's feelings for jaehyun, and maybe jaehyun too knows.

is it your love inside?❞ jaehyun chuckled and took the box from taeyong's hands and started to shake it.

w-what?

taeil snorted, ❝you'd be surprised.

the rule was to go in the middle of the circle once you receive your gift and open ot there. after that you let everyone see what you got and give the person giving you the gift a hug.

some were against that but since majority agreed then they had no choice but to also go with it.

what is this?❞ jaehyun took a plushie of himself out and then turned to taeyong who was a blushing mess. ❝did you make this hyung?

the male nodded his head, ❝i didn't know what to give you for christmas so i made a plushie of your—❞

some, like taeil, jaemin, and doyoung, took their phones out to take a picture and a video of the two. they all squealed like highschool girls when jaehyun immediately went to hug taeyong.