⌜ twenty ⌟

❝i thought you mistook me as a girl for a second

i thought you mistook me as a girl for a second.❞ jungwoo stared down at the bags of woman's clothing they went out for shopping the whole morning.

i told my dad to give me one week to find a significant other before he gets me to marry a stranger.❞ lucas raised his head only to smile at a sight of jungwoo eating his fifth cup of ice cream, ❝don't you think you ate too much already?

jungwoo raised a brow, ❝i'm still hungry.❞ he finished his fifth cup and placed it down the table, ❝so you are asking me to act as your girlfriend?

please,❞ lucas pouted, ❝bestfriends help each other.

what if your dad is going to find out?❞ jungwoo leaned back from his seat and raised a brow at the younger in front of him.

he won't.❞ lucas clapped his hands together as if he was praying, ❝please? it will only last for until i become the ceo. in that way, dad won't mind me anymore.

they are back at it again with being in a relationship that doesn't last forever. jungwoo asked for lucas to be his boyfriend which the two broke up when doyoung confessed his feelings towards jungwoo. and not lucas is asking jungwoo to be his girlfriend until he becomes the ceo of their company. both not even being in a real relationship.

treat me food, i'm hungry.❞ jungwoo said, caressing his stomach.

the younger's face lit up, ❝so you're okay with it?

we already bought clothes, i can't say no can't i?

the tall male stood up from his place while grabbing the plastic bags and then offering jungwoo a hand, ❝let us go my lady?

scoffing, jungwoo slapped the hand away. ❝you're crazy lucas. we are in public.

going out of the cafe they were just in, lucas brought jungwoo to a restaurant for them to eat. jungwoo has been eating a lot lately, not like lucas minded. it's just that, a plate of food is already enough for jungwoo usually but now he eats up to four which shocked lucas. he also noticed that jungwoo craves a lot of weird foods. the weirdest he had encountered was when jungwoo was eating mango and dipping it on peanut butter.

he didn't want to ask the older, it's probably one his favorite thing to eat that lucas has no idea of.

is everything okay?❞ jungwoo waved his hand in front of the younger who's spacing out.

what he received was a smile and a nod, ❝help yourself.

the waiter arrived and had gave them both a menu to choose the food they'll eat. it's wasn't the first timis lucas had came to this restaurant and so he knows what his favorites are. meanwhile jungwoo had a lot to choose.