⌜ ten ⌟

doyoung tried

doyoung tried.

he tried to confess but everytime he does, it's either lucas would be there or jungwoo would try to change the topic. or it may just be because doyoung is a chicken to just confess directly.

i like you.

easy as that, three words. but why is it so hard? he had tried saying that in front of the mirror for practice and it's perfectly well said. but when in front of jungwoo, his tongue gets tied up.

i can do this!

on the other hand, doyoung is not the only one trying to confess while he still can. this vacation will be put to waste if he miss this chance. he would probably have to wait for another year for their circle of friends to have another getaway, and he doesn't want to wait for another year. it is now or never.

taeil is going to confess to doyoung and no one is stopping him-

oh hey there.❞ taeil raised his head from looking down the floor and saw a prince, it's just doyoung.

h-hey..❞ no, he can't do this. he can't confess.

but just a while ago he was so confident.

tomorrow is our last day here,❞ doyoung said.

taeil nodded his head, feeling very uncomfortable. ge is one awkward talker, he would find the silence awkward which leads things get more awkward.

but doyoung was right. tomorrow is their last day. meaning, taeil would either confess now or tomorrow.

biting his lower lip, he had enough of yuta and winwin pushing him. may his feelings be accepted or rejected, at least he got it out from his chest. ❝doyoung i-

i have something to say.

huh?

doyoung raised a brow, ❝wait, did you say something?

no, it's okay.❞ taeil giggled, looking so fine on the outside. but honestly, his heart was beating like crazy. he almost confessed when it's not yet the right time.

i heard you call me.

it's nothing. so what do you have to say?❞ maybe tomorrow, maybe taeil can confess tomorrow.

can you help me confess to jungwoo?

or maybe taeil won't confess anymore.

🎄

jungw pouted, ❝aw come on!