-[19]-

[This Chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Eddy622 for the beautiful cover she designed for this book. I love it so so much.❤️❤️❤️❤️. Are you in need of an amazing cover for your story?

I know you need one😂. Change that cover of yours.

Check out Eddy622 Graphic shop.  Trust me you're going to love what you see💙💙

AISLING POV

I stand, grinning at my appearance in the mirror.

Today is really the D-day. I'll prefer to use the term fashionably late. The game started fifteen minutes earlier.

And guess what. All the suitable spot to watch the game without any distraction have been taken. I can't even start searching for Andy. She's always moving around and the crowd is just too much.

I stop in track trying to find Charlotte. What's taking her so long. This only cause me to bump into the person behind me.

"I am so sorry."
Oh great!
I bump into Tasha .

"Is that Alex jersey?" Tasha gushed.
Definitely not the reaction I was expecting from her.

"Uhm... Yeah." I answer unsure.

"I still don't get why he picked you." In her anger she push me against the bleacher, walking away.

Trust me, she is a psychopath.

The game is on. And I finally found a perfect  spot to watch the game. Alex was up and the crowd went wild with encouragement. Both teams got into position. A proud and determined look on their face.

Zayn passed the ball on to Alex, his eyes focused on the ball ready to be thrown at him. He looks so cute right now.  With two opponent by his side he runs over to the hoop passing the ball to Adrain who is closer. Without missing Adrian throws the ball into the hoop.

The crowd went wild once again.

I saw Charlotte hair blobbing up and down as she made her way up to me.  She had two cans of cola in her hand. I'm thinking she and Max already have this thing going on between them. Yup! I can say we are friends now and she's actually cool and fun to be with. I mean we even arrived at the game together.

"That line was so long." She breathed heavily handing me my cola. "What did I miss?" She ask excitedly.

"We are leading." I grin.

"Oh good." She says excitedly followed by a chant of disappointment and jubilation from the crowd.

"What just happened?" We flick our head asking each other

"We loose one point." I hear a familiar voice answer.

"Iris." I beam as she makes her way towards with four popcorn's.

"Bitch I looked everywhere for you." Charlotte chirp grabbing two popcorn's from Iris. She hands one over to me.

"You know each other?" I ask confused.