-[20]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

ALEX POV

"She has been stalking me. It's so creepy."

Zayn declares for the umpteenth time. He has been going on and on about Tasha stalking him just because according to her; 'ALL she's asking is a chance with Alex.'' She thinks since Zayn is Alex bestfriend and he's dating her bestfriend Fiona. He could hook her up with me.

What part of " I DON'T GIVE ME A DAMN '" does she not understand. Of course, she's not capable of comprehending that sentence.

I care less about Zayn conversation right now.
I needed to talk to Aisling. We haven't spoke since Saturday. And she isn't returning my calls or text. I really hope she's fine.

"What's up with you?" Zayn voice pulls me out of my train of thought.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Nothing is something." Ray press.

"Zayn Steinfield report to the principal's office right away!" Principal Lauren voice screech through the speaker in the hallway.

"Someone is in trouble." Ray jokes.

"Shut up." Zayn groans.

Our dear Lauren, happens to be Zayn Steinfield step-mother and unlucky for him she's our principal. They never get along. I mean never not even for a second or two. Her being the School principal only makes his life a living hell.  She's always picking on every little thing he does. And in return he annoys her. But it's funny when they begin with their backs and forth bickering like what I sense is about to happen soon.

"At least you have someone to look after you."  Ray chuckles.

"Speaking of guardians. When last did your parents call you?" Zayn ask Ray.

"I don't want to talk about them." He warns.

"ZAYN STEINFIELD kindly report to the principal office." This time anyone could tell principal Lauren is at the verge of screaming his name.

"Just answer her already." I let a frustrated groan.

"Jeez! What's with the damn attitude?" He snap at me.

"I'm not giving any attitude." I argue. I don't even know why I'm so grumpy. All of a sudden, everything just seem so annoying.

"Oh definitely." Sarcasm drips from his voice.
"Anyone could see it written on your forehead."

Ray leans closer examining my forehead. And I'm confused why?

"What do you want?" I ask unsure.

"I'm trying to find the place where 'I belong to the grumpy old hag society' is written on your forehead." He twitch his lips. "Zayn there's nothing written on his forehead. It's blank."

Zayn slaps him across his head. "It's just an expression."

"Dude!" His hands flys up to the spot.