-[10]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original]

A/N

Hóla amigo,

How is your day going so far? 😌

AISLING POV

I curse the day I met a certain bitch called Tasha Brown.

This is about me starting my project over again. It took me three fucking sorrowful week to get it done. It's official. I'm repeating senior year.

Ok that's not going to be my fate.

Let's face it, there's nothing wrong in repeating. Who am I kidding. It's a terrible nightmare. At the same time, look at it from this perspective. It doesn't mean you're dumb for repeating. You just had to undergo trial again.

I have bigger problems.
Fifty percent of my grade is at stake.

Aisling Clark isn't graduating.
Shut up!.

I flinch at the sound of my stupid ringtone.
An unknown number display on the screen.
I ignore the call.

I am the queen of procrastination.

I'm lamenting over a project and I'm not even making any attempt to work on it. I basically have nothing to do. My phone ring again. I sigh picking up after three rings. I tap the loud speaker.

++++ "Who is this?" I answer totally un-interested.

++++ "Hy. Is this Aisling?" The person chirp.

++++ "Yes. What do you want?"

++++ "This is Iris."

++++ "Hey. How are you doing?"

++++ "Very well thanks. I just thought maybe we could hang out today. Since it's Sunday."

I look around. I'm not doing anything. Why not?. Wait I'm supposed to start with my project.

++++ "What do you say?" She ask.

The project can wait.
I'm procrastinating again!.

++++ "Sure. I'm not doing anything at the moment."

This is me repeating senior year.

++++ "Cool.. I'll pick you up at the park in ten minutes. Look hot. You're meeting my brother."

++++ "Ten minutes? I--"

Oh Great. She already hang up on me.
She's something.

Ten minutes of rummaging my closet. I finally made up my mind on my outfit. I settled for a black open back gown. It stops mid thigh. I pack my hair into a tight high ponytail. I apply eyeliner and mascara. That's basically the only thing I'm good at when it comes to my makeup.

I stood in front of the mirror grinning at my appearance. Lastly, I wore lipgloss to make my lips shinier. I check to see if I'm not forgetting anything. I grab my clutch bag ready to exit the house.

"Mum I'm leaving." I call out to my mum in the kitchen.

My mum is around. I was surprised when she pulled up last night. Turns out after three months, she still remembers her two teenage children. I didn't bother informing Max because apparently she's travelling back on Thursday. The only reason she had to fly home was to take some important documents and according to her she was missing her babies.

I used to feel bad when they leave us for their business trips but lately I got used to it. And I guess I actually understand them better. Because let's face it, Most times I have the fucking house to myself and there's nothing like that privacy.

"Honey, I thought you said we would spend our time together. We haven't done that in a while."

"I just have to meet a new friend. Plus we still have tomorrow to do that."

"Alright take care of yourself darling and be back before dinner."

I lean to peck her cheek. "Yes ma'am." I joke.

Let's see how my meeting with Iris brother goes.

The guy better be hot.