-[5]-

A/N:

After editing few chapters. I just realized this book has so many cringe worthy moment. Like i'm reading my work and I'm like what the hell where you thinking when you put this out here *shudders* To those of you who actually read this book before I edit it. I am sorry for being sooo I don't know. But I apologize for all the times you had to cringe 😂. [ This is why I recommend the edited version at the beginning of the book]

Yeah back to the book.

(◔‿◔)

[This chapter has been revised and blah blah blah you know what I mean]

AISLING POV.

"You left me at the beach." Poke . "You didn't return my calls since Saturday" poke. "And Today is Thursday" she pokes him again. "You didn't even bring my pizza."

"Chill." He grabs her hand to stop her from poking him. "I didn't see your call."

"You're lying to my face!" She kick his leg and he didn't even feel it. "You're unbelievable." She huffs.

"Okay I was with Kayla, so I didn't bother to check my phone."

"The next time you leave me for those stupid girlfriends of yours. I swear I will...."

"Oh my God. Can't you guys agree for once."

"You just heard Andy call my girlfriend's stupid." Adrian whines like the baby he is.

I only shrug. "I'm having a free period now. What class are you guys having? And Adrian where have you been since the beginning of the week?."

"Ever since he's dating Fiona the school slut. She has him wrapped around her fingers."

My eyes widened. "Adrian is dating Fiona?!"

"Are you even in this school? How do you not know this?"

"Well forgive me for always minding my business." I answer rolling my eyes at Andy.

"You're indirectly calling me the girl who never minds her business."

"Well....." I trail off.

"Kayla is dating Zayn." Adrian comes to my rescue. But wait. Did he just say.

"Kayla is dating Zayn?!" I exclaim. "Why? I thought she's your girlfriend. And you promised her heaven and Earth." That kind of made me laugh at him.

"You said and I quote "Kayla is the love of my life. I found my other half. And I'm ready to spend the----"

"Okay stop." Adrian cuts Andy off. "I know what I said. And I was only a kid when I said that."

'kid?" Andy laughs hysterically.

"I'm just gonna ignore you because I'm infuriated right now. Kayla promised me this night and now we can't even do anything or see each other anymore. She broke up with me. She fucking did. I break up with bitches, They never get the chance to break up with me. But now she just did that."

"I get it now." I nod positively. "The only reason you're infuriated is because she broke up with you?"

"You forgot to add the part where Kayla and I won't get to have sex tonight."

"Adrian get a life!"

"Clark, I have every right to be mad."

"No worries, Fiona would replace her." Andy shrug.