-[21]-

[ This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

AISLING POV

I'm stuck in this odd atmosphere, alone in the hallway.

That's when it hits me. I am late for Math class. Everyone has cleared out of hallway since the final bell. I am going to get a fucking detention. For the very first time. I am doomed.

I hasten my pace. I feel like I'm being watched by someone. I look around, but It's just me. No one was following me. This is my head messing with me. I was wrong because before I could react someone thrust me sideways pushing me into the shadow of an abandoned classroom, sending my back to collide harshly with the wall. I hiss in pain.
A arm snakes itself around my waist pressing me against its body. I am hyperventilating.

Where is superman when you need him?

This time I am not ready. I'm telling you I am not ready to die. There are so many things I still need to do.

"Hey cousin." His voice was hoarse as he whisper into my ear, nibbling on my earlope.
My eye opens instantly.

"BRIAN WHAT THE FUCK?!" I scream trying to get him off me. He laughs, pushing me closer. He was crushing me and I feel so immobile.

Something is wrong!. His eyes aren't their usual color. They were red, blood shot red and he reeks of alcohol. Oh my God.

"You are drunk" I spat disgusted. "What is wrong with you?"

"I'm not drunk" He snaps tightening his grip on me.

"Brian-- you--you are-- hurting me" I stutter.

His eyes widen and his hands drop to his side giving me space. "I'm sorry." He apologize. "I just want to make you feel good." He whisper.

OK so this is beyond divine intervention.

"What happened to you?" I ask in concern. He is obviously not in the right state of mind.

"I'm saying" He close the gap between us. His hands run up and down my tight trying to separate them. He brushes hair off my forehead. I swear it takes everything I have not to puke all over his face.

I push past him. "You don't seem to get it. Do you?" I flare up "I have told you several times. Brian there is no us. We are never going to happen. You have a girlfriend for goodness sake and we are related. You know what? I'm out of here! Obviously you're drunk and you don't even know what you're saying."  I was fast enough to walk out if this he'll hole. He grab my arm whirling me around pinning me to the wall.

"Are you blind all this while!" He roar angrily. "At least you can't be blind forever." He slurs "Give me a fucking chance and stay away from Alex fucking MC Daniels. The guy is messed up" He laughs bitterly "Even his sister is is--" He stops abruptly.

I was a shaking mess.  He wasn't the Brian I grew up to know. He isn't the same guy who was willingly to sacrifice his project for me. This Brian is drunk and I'm alone with him.

Superman isn't coming to save me. I am vulnerable. I can't save myself with Brian's iron grip on me. I feel so numb and am gonna end up giving in to whatever he is going to do to me. He could do anything.

He chuckle. "All I ask is a chance." He looks over my body with lust attaching his lip to my neck. One hand curled it way into my cloth caressing my back.

I couldn't let him do this to me. With Brian thinking I was finally on his side since I didn't utter a word. I pull myself together bringing my knee underneath his crotch kneeding him as hard as I could.

"JESUS CHRIST!" He slump to the ground groaning in pain. I sprint away as fast as I could.

"I am coming for you Aisling!" He winced.

I know he wouldn't even get the chance to come close to me again. I stood still realizing what he was going to do to me if I hadn't act fast. Brian was going to harass me. I hug my arm around my body. I am breathless and I try to bury the memory of his hands all over me.

I rush into Math class. Everyone had their eyes fixed on me like I was some sort of entertainment. I calm my breath trying to appear calm. Who am I kidding. I define the word disturbed. I'm talking disturbed as in showing symptoms of mental illness and severe psychosis.

"You are late" My math teacher state.
I see we are stating the obvious here.

"You are on--"

"Detention yh I know." I interrupt him.
I left the class knowing the next thing he would say is to meet the principal. Mind you as I ran down to the principals office. I was conscious just in case Brian decides to come back. He did say he's coming for me.

Now I can tell you there's a psychopath in my life. And in this case am the psychopathologist. And no I don't see myself looking into Brian Allen's case. Ever!

"Come in." I hear Principal Laurens voice say.

I take a deep breath. Because I know i'm about to enter the Lions Den and funny story I'm not even Daniel from the bible, so yeah I hope I make it back in one piece.

"Zayn you are grounded!" She screech and I swear I feel my blood drain off. I mean it's a gradual process but it's definitely draining.

I look over to Zayn, sitting close to principal Lauren.  His hands were tied to the back of the chair he is sitting on. He looks angry, annoyed and above all he's fuming with rage.

She tied him to a chair then what is she gonna do to me? I might end up hospitalized. I don't want to go back there. I'd already spent my weekend at the hospital with Andy's mum.

"Detention.." She states like she knew why I am here. "Why?"

Is that a rhetorical question?. I am hoping it is.

I try to get words out of my mouth but If anything it's impossible. "I was just being a normal teenager hanging out with her best friend after lunch. Then I saw the all glory figure of Mc Daniels waiting to talk to me. I walked over and ended up making a fool of myself.
Now that I think of it . we never even got to have a real conversation. He had to attend to an emergency call leaving me to realize I was late for class. But then the new psychopath in my life appeared. I don't want to talk about how that went down. There you go Lauren the summary of my life from an hour ago"

"It's a long story." I answer politely.

She let a taunting laugh "Tell the story when you both have to scrub the toilet." she didn't just say that.

When you have to scrub the toilet. Her words replay in my head.

I Aisling, scrub the toilet seat where Tasha Brown butt has been on.

Why is Tasha the first victim I could think of.

I Aisling, scrub the toilet where some random person had puke their gut into.

I should scrub the toilet where feces had been through. Feces has in digested waste material discharged from the bowels. I panic and my vision get blurry. I felt my whole body give away and...

I pass out.

I am not even kidding I fucking passed out and the last thing I remember is principal Lauren yelling something along the line of. "I just murdered my student."

You didn't slay me with a butcher knife.