-[3]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

"So how was the beach?" I ask Andy.

We are in the middle of English class. And I swear my teacher is the worst English teacher in the history of English teachers. She makes the subject as boring as my life. Yes I'm aware of my boring life.

Since Andy and I haven't spoken since Saturday.
This class is an opportunity to talk. Really all we do in English class is gist until the period is over.

"Adrian forgot me at the beach!" She whisper shout.

"Adrian forgot you" I lost it, giggling so loud I had every persons attention on me including my teacher.

Andy furrows her brow while my teacher sent me a look that clearly said "Last warning or you're out". I pretend not to see her.

"Yes. I promise I will be the one to kill your best friend. He was supposed to be my ride home. I was at the beach until 7pm. I even called the idiot he didn't pick up"

I muffled my laughter. "What if he is actually on that island where they feed on guys penis and brain."

Andy chuckle. "That's the only way he can escape the wrath of my anger."

"You can kill him after he returns the money he owes me." I yawn sinking into my chair.

"Have you seen Alex today?"
Andy ask suddenly.

"Why? What happened to him?"

"Nothing" She smile. "Maybe Alex kinda just walked into the class right now."

I shoot up sitting the way a normal student is supposed to sit. Well I'm not normal so....

I stare intently at him as he sits on the row next to mine. The smell of his cologne fills the air. His light blue shirt matching the color of his eyes. And his hair is slightly wet, definitely from gym class. I know his schedule. Don't ask me how. I just know it. I practically live my life stalking--

"Wipe that drool off your chin sis."

My hands immediately fly up to my chin. I slap Andy lightly at her lame joke which I fell for anyways.

"You realize he has a girlfriend. HE. IS.TAKEN."
She has a huge grin plastered on her face.

"What!" I choke on my own spit coughing non-stop. This is me embarrassing my self in presence of my crush and the whole class.

Andy pat's my back stifling her giggle. "We will end up in detention room because of you."

"Who's the bitch dating him.?" I whisper under my breath not tearing my gaze away from him. I can only think of the one thousand and one ways to eliminate his so called girlfriend. I can be violent.

He smirk slightly when he caught me staring at him. I realize how star struck I look cursing the blush that somehow made it way on my face. That moment I did what no one could imagine me doing. I stick my tongue out at him. Quickly I look away not wanting to see his reaction.

Oh my gosh. What did I just do?
I have insane abnormality.

"I need help" I pinch Andy.