-[17]-

[This chapter has not been revised or edited]

AISLING POV

"🎶🎶 I'm a Savage, yeah
            Classy Bougie Ratchet.
            Sassy, stupid nasty. Yeah
           Acting stupid-- ugh! Get out of my head already.

I huff drawing useless doodles on my notebook. I feel like a ticking bomb. Waiting for the right time to explode. Just ten freaking seconds more.

".......Light Rays from all the other points on the object will fall on corresponding points between 'A and 'B. Hence forming a complete image of AB."

This is going to be long day . I stare boringly at the clock waiting for the short hand to be exactly on 3.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One...

Ring!

"Have a good day. Until our next class."

Oh trust me my day is already ruined.

Yh where was I ?

"Aisling"

I know that voice.
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Scratch that damn lyric.

"Hey Alex" I fondle with the strap of my backpack. He raise his perfectly arched eyebrow making it seem like he is examining me.

I feel awkward.

"Are you going somewhere?" We ask simultaneously followed by us chuckling at our sudden outbursts.

I decide to go first "Not really. I am free until last period."

"Awesome. We can hangout and have a good time." He says but it more like he is asking for my permission. Damn boy who am I decline such offer.

What's that rule behind hanging out with your crush?

#1 Does he believe in aliens?

What the fucking fuck!

"I would love to." I gave a small smile getting rid of the next question on my mind.

What do you think your life will be like in area 51?

Shut it!

"I'm thinking of a diner that's just around the corner. You cool with that?"

Sure. I nod as he guides me towards his vehicle. The thought of what it will be like riding in Alex BMW car with him filled my mind.

I feel like a five year old hanging out with her crush.

Who has a crush at the age of five??

Seriously the world is turning into something else.

"Why do I feel there's a whole conversation going on that I'm not hearing?" He held out the passenger door open for me.

I chuckle.

The last thing he wants to know are the things going on in my head.

When he slid in and buckle his seat belt he gave me a slow grin. "Was I wrong?" Alex raise one eyebrow.