-[9]-

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

A/N

Before you read this chapter I must have you know,

I'll be introducing a new person's POV. She's isn't really new. We all know her.

That said, you can read on❤️.

AISLING POV

We arrived at the party few minutes.

This isn't the first time I'm attending Melissa's party. As usual her house is crowded with highschool students, from our school and other neighboring schools.
Melissa is one of those rare popular girls who's actually friendly and generous unlike the proud arrogant ones we are used to.

She took Andy away the moment we arrived here. The two bond so we'll considering they share the same personality. They organize every party together.

Surprisingly, Adrian isn't flirting with girls. He volunteer to keep me company. We took our sit by the corner of the bar which seems less clamorous compared to every other place here. He's busy telling me about the two bestfriends he dated and disvirgined during summer camp.

"We went out last summer. The girl is nut."

"So you're saying, you screwed her and her bestfriends and now they're both against each other."

"Yhp." He answer emptying his cup.

"I would have shipped you to the nearest place corona virus is trending."

"You are evil. It was her bestfriend who cheated on their friendship not me."

"But you did help. No wonder she won't stop glaring daggers at you."

"Please." He scoff. "As if she didn't get her revenge. She told every girl in summer camp that I'm suffering from a disease called
I-last-maximum-of-three-seconds."

I burst into laughter. "Do you last long?"

"Yes! You fuck me and you'll be screaming for release."

I throw my empty red cup on his face. "You're disgusting."

He laughs at me. "I was only teasing you. Seriously I last long the girl only wants revenge."

"I could help her." I smirk evilly at him.

"Aisling." He warns.

"Adrian." I call back laughing at him.

"Hy." I look up, meeting a pair of sparkling blue orbs. Het blonde hair cascaded smoothly down her back outlining her slim jaw line. Her skin tight dress hugs her body perfectly, showing off her thin leg and her spotless skin.

No doubt, this girl is a living cute Barbie.

"Hy. I'm Iris. Iris Mc Daniels."