-[1]-

A/N

Dear Readers☄️,

Before you begin reading,

I must have you know that: Only the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious past this point🥳

It's a word that actually exist😂.

So pumpkins, 
This isn't the first story I've written and completed.  But fair enough this is my first story on this platform. I wrote this book when I was just 15. And let me tell you, there are numerous cringe worthy moment. I mean it, There are moment when you'd actually shrink at the characters action/doing. I should also warn you about the grammatical error or any other forms of error you might find .

If at this point you choose to continue with the book , you're about to have a time of your life.

Sending love and hugs from Man Soor 😇🌹.

P.S; The future is now. Because I'm still editing this book. There are two versions to this book. The complete and edited version is available on my new wattpad account XxbananagirlXx_

Personally I recommend the edited version but if you still want to read this version. Go ahead.

This chapter has been edited and revised from the original version.

AISLING POV

I hate promises.

Each time I make a promise, something stops me from fulfilling it. It's better to restrain from it if you can't keep your promise.

For me it's a curse.
Ain't doing promises again but I still end up doing it.

So I had promised Andy to meet her at her block. I opened my eyes groaning as the sun rays glared on my face. I fell asleep after taking my bath. My Intention was to take a five minute nap. It's impossible when you close your eyes. I woke up two hours later.

Great! She's just gonna kill me. I stare at my reflection in the mirror trying to untangle the mess I call my hair. This is going to take forever.

I packed my hair ponytail, heading for my wardrobe. I pick a casual jean,black inner and a denim jacket. I was about tying my lace when the door flung open.

"I came at the right time." she's not even mad at me for not meeting her as I promised. At times she could be unpredictable.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I ask confused

"Mad at you?" Andy scoffs "You think I was dressed when I called you? I was busy watching Kissing Booth on Netflix because I know you will drift back to your marathon of sl--"

"Adrian is waiting." I decide to cut her off knowing she would end up lamenting over how much I love to sleep. I don't know what's people's problem with me sleeping.