-[16]-

A/N

Yo.

So, this is another chapter that is totally different from the old version. I just had to change few things.

Did I say few things? I lied.😂 I changed everything 🌝. I mean EvErYtHiNg.

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

ALEX POV

"Guess who got a coupon for ice cream this week?" Ray chirp like the insect he is.
How can he be so alive early in the morning. Nobody likes Monday. I had only three hours of sleep. It's all because of Ray.

He went on talking about why he thinks pictures shouldn't be square if camera lenses are round. How in the name of bikini bottom am I supposed to know?!

"You." I reply dryly.

"No it's me you nitwit. Oh! You just said me. I didn't hear well."

I resist the urge to roll my eyes at him. He kept shoving spoonful of ice cream into his mouth continuously. His brain is going to freeze, trust me.

"I am not in a good mood." Zayn flings his chemistry textbook my way. I was lucky I caught it before it hits my face.

"What's up?" Ray ask him. "You pee on your bed last night?" He wouldn't stop laughing.

"Dude what the fuck!" Zayn shoots him a glare.

"Don't be shy. You aren't too old to pee on bed. How old are you again? 18 don't worry it's just a phase you will pass through it." He has a dopey grin on his face. He toss his empty ice cream cup into the trash can.

"Shut up" Zayn growl "I didn't pee on my bed. Don't you get it when someone is in a bad mood."

"For no reason?" He raise one brow. Opening another cup of ice cream. How many does he have?. "You can't just tell me you are in a bad mood for no reason."

"I am. I woke up having this feeling. I am pissed and I don't know why." He face palms himself.

"Maybe this will make you better."

"I don't want your ice cream."

Ray scoffs. "You think I will share my ice cream with you or anyone." He lays emphasis on 'anyone' fixing his gaze on me.

"I am not even interested in your free ice cream." I surrender my hands in the air.

"So what?" Zayn ask him.

"This morning." He takes a spoonful of ice cream. Something tells me he will end up pissing off Zayn. "Adrian and Fiona were making out in front of my locker. And it's not your usual make out sessions." He grins oblivious of the fact that Zayn looks like a tomato now. "They were shoving tongue down each other's throats and Adrian's hand was all over--"

"How is that supposed to make him feel better?" I snap interrupting him.

"Your story just made my day. Thank you!." Zayn storms off ghastly in rage.

"You think he's mad at him?" Ray pouts blinking at me.

"No! You just told him how his rival and his girlfriend were shoving tongue down each other's throats and couldn't wait to strip themselves naked. His day started off bad and You didn't let me sleep last night. I look like a total idiot this morning while you are busy licking ice cream, looking cute and so alive like nothing else matters in the world. Not only did you get him mad. You successfully ruined my day too."