⌜ twenty eight ⌟

Start from the beginning

baby,❞ he giggled. ❝fighting heyadwae.

just like lucas, he too was excited for the baby to come out. it might be painful and he might undergo a very hard time but he'll be strong. don't ask the author how it will come out when jungwoo is a man because the author too doesn't know but with faith, trust, and chogi dusts, mpreg is going to happen.

grabbing his phone by the coffee table, jungwoo pressed jaehyun's contact number and called him. he waited for the other to answer as he sat down the sofa after feeling tired of standing up.

hyung.

"i know, i'm going there now. ten also wants to meet you and is also on his way."

that was fast.❞ jungwoo furrowed his brows, leaning back from the sofa.

he felt a slight pain but paid no attention to it thinking that it's just something he ate this morning.

"yeah because your husband is that fast to call me and order me like a king he is." jaehyun giggled, joking around.

but jungwoo didn't feel like laughing. his breathing got heavier as he couldn't breath properly. ❝hm.. j-just tell me if you're already o-outside.

"jungwoo?"

jungwoo leaned his head back, eyes shut closed. he ran a hand through his hair and felt his forehead producing sweat. his head was spinning and his vision was starting to blur. everything happened so slowly.

"is there something wrong?"

i'm f-fine.. hyung.❞ calling out to jaehyun came out as a whisper now.

it's probably just because of what he ate this morning. he may or may have not ate a lot, more than he usually does. standing from the sofa, jungwoo gripped at whatever thing he could hold and made his way to the kitchen, looking for a glass to fill it up with water.

"i'm now going up there." jaehyun sounded worried. "i'm hanging up."

no w-wait..❞ jungwoo groaned, he didn't know what he was feeling but it hurt. he was in pain. he didn't know what to do but bury his head on the counter, his phone slipping out from his hand and his groans were getting louder and louder.

"jungwoo!" jaehyun could be heard panting. "shit jungwoo?"

it h-hurts..

"open the door!" loud banging of the door can be heard, but to jungwoo it sounded muffled. "oh wait it's not locked. i'm so dumb."

hm..❞ jungwoo gripped at one of the chairs and screamed, couldn't take the pain anymore. it hurts to bad that for a moment he had thought of giving up and let the pain kill him.

jungwoo!❞ jaehyun didn't waste anytime to carry jungwoo and brought him out of lucas' condo. ❝it's a good thing i came with my car.

he carefully placed jungwoo at the passenger's seat and quickly closed the door before running to the driver's seat. he glanced at jungwoo who's clutching the car seat so tight as loud groans were coming out from his mouth.

stay strong jungwoo.❞ jaehyun tried to drive fast and safely, not trying to cause an accident.

h-hyung..❞ jungwoo managed to say before releasing another loud groan. ❝lu.. ah! lucas..