You are Weird

Glaciel's Pov

We have gotten in front of Fahren's room now and thankfully we didn't encounter anyone on our way back in the dormitory or it would be a disaster. I frowned as I look at Fahren's face later I would call Natalia to help Fahren get back his pretty face. Even though I hate those good looking guys because I wasn't one.. Sadly.. Blaming the Fate for not making me a dashing handsome man and sometimes I am even wishing for good looking guys to die.. I didn't really mean it or for a good looking guy to become ugly.. But looking at Fahren I think I can't wish for them to get ugly any more.. Maybe it will be passable if they would become normal looking like me.

I saw Fahren Opening the door and thankfully he didn't notice the way I am looking at him earlier. It will be a tough process to heal it but I'm sure Natalia the Heroine of this world full of crazy and sick people will manage to heal Fahren with her light magic and her Holy Aura physically and also mentally.

" Thank you again Glaciel for helping me."

Fahren look at me and smiled but immediately retracted it as he frowned. His face must hurt a lot right now.

" You don't need to thank me Fahren."

I sighed and look at him frowning.. he suddenly look down..

" My face is it ugly? "

Fahren's voice sounded hoarse and his tone looks like he will cry again.

" That isn't it.."

He look at me waiting for my explanation.

" I just feel bad.. "

" Why?"

" I'm sorry Fahren that I didn't manage to save you at time. If I just decided to go on a stroll in the forest to read book at peace at earlier time maybe you have– "

I suddenly stopped as I look at Fahren as he suddenly started laughing. I didn't said anything funny what is funny? We are having a serious talk but.. Annoying pretty boys!

I glared at Fahren and he stopped laughing as he look at me.

" It isn't your fault. I should be thankful that you have save me Glaciel."

" but.."

" You would be in trouble if you got there earlier and you should be thankful that they have mistaken you as a people and not a single person."

I nodded and unfolded my clenched hands. Fahren smiled as he pat my shoulder.

" You have impressive aiming skills.. I was wondering how you even manage to fire those many arrows. "

" Well.. I didn't train for nothing! Considering how I have suffered at the hands of my Sadistic Father last summer before I got here even I look like this I am fit and strong! "

" Did you just call Duke Argentawn a Sadist? "

I averted my eyes as Fahren look at me weirdly.

" Haha.. How about you go in your room now Fahren? I would just call Natalia so that she can he– "

Fahren suddenly grabbed my hand as I got inside his room and he close the door.

" Wha– "

" You will not tell anyone on what happened."

Fahren grabbed my hand tightly and I saw that energy around him darkening. I nodded my head as I saw him relaxed. He didn't want anyone to know what happened since it is a traumatic experience to him.

" I'm sorry Fahren.."

" I.. I'm should be the one to say sorry to you Glaciel.."

He caress my hand and I look at it and saw it bruising..