Allan

Updated:05/10/19

Today was Month of Spirit, day of water, Autumn Season

Lately the surroundings is starting to get cold. I think it will be much more colder in Winter Field Region if Winter Season comes.

I was invited to Celebrate the 10th birthday celebration of Prince Wallace here in the Castle. At the same time I was also celebrating my 7th Birthday Celebration. Many nobles has attended to celebrate the Crown Prince Birthday, The Argentawn Household was included.

" Glaciel is it really fine for you to don't celebrate your birthday? " (Duke Gillian)

" it's fine, Father."

I smiled slightly as I watched the lively party for his highness.

< The Demon look at the other children playing outside from his little room on the orphanage. Today was his birthday, Nobody remembered it. He hold his precious books tightly and wondered that the day he was born was nothing special. If so he decided to stop celebrating them and treat them just like another normal day. >

" Glaciel.." (Duke Father)

"... Father?"

What is he doing? What is he offering his hands for?

" Let's go." (Duke Gillian)

" huh?"

Duke Gillian took my hand as we have walk towards the center of the party. I saw Prince Wallace dancing with Herald, Ignite was with a little noble girl around his age, Grace dancing with Prince Parson and Brother was sitting at the corner eating food.

" Father we can just watch at the side like Brother Glendale."

" Dance." (Duke Gillian)

" What?"

" Didn't you said that you don't know to dance?" (Duke Gillian)

".. Yes."

" It is a good opportunity." (Duke Gillian)

"...."

" I will teach you how to dance. "(Duke Gillian)

Duke Gillian grabbed my hand tightly as he led me to the ball. I can only look at him blankly as he started teaching me how to dance. The Nobles has started looking at us and I can feel my face burning in shame. I can only hope my body would shut down.

" Your left foot." (Duke Gillian)

"....."

Your too big!

" Your grip on me is too loose."

He's grip is too tight...

" you should be closer to me. How can I teach you to dance? Listen and focus."

".. Yes."

In the end it was absolute disaster. Duke Gillian decided to give up after that and I decided to leave the palace. I need a breath of fresh air and take my mind off my terrible dancing practice in front of many people. How can Duke Gillian stay so calm and remain unfazed under many gazes of people? The Nobles must be already making fun of me and rumors should started to spread soon.

I look at the sky and stars that was shining brightly under the night sky. There are also the four famous moons today, the crimson moon, the purple moon, silver moon and the pale blue moon.

" How beautiful..."

" You're right Nii-san! It was truly beautiful!"

I smiled as I reached out my hands in the sky towards the moon. It is one of these moments that I was thankful to have been reincarnated in this world.