Clubs

"... Little Black Flower?.."

I look at the table where i place the wilted and dying pet and my test subject in potions.

I forgotten to take it out on the ship, the arrival on the magus kingdom or in any free time of mine to feed my little black flower.

After i even got here in the room, i forgotten to take it out instead i take out my stuffs and arrange my things here in the room after that i just remember little black flower staying in the storage ring.

I am an idiot, why would i even place a living plant in storage ring anyway?

I hurriedly take out potions dumping it all on the pot. I look at little black flower slowly regaining his vitality and sighed in relief.

It suddenly extend its vines on my hands wrapping them on me.

Hmm.. well i think that this flower is slowly regaining its sense of instinct and intelligence recently.

Well what kind of self made potions did i even dump in this flower? Well i would just randomly made a potion with weird combinations and dump it on the flower.

" Stop.."

The Vines retracted as the it just returns to a normal little black flower.
Well it is good that it can understand my simple instructions.

I put the light off as i decided to sleep on the bed, moonlight was shining through the window.

***************

Ugh... It's heavy....

".. hehehe.."

I open my eyes and saw a very suspicious person and shouted.

" Ahhhhhh–"

" Shhh... don't be loud.. Even thought the walls here is soundproof... if someone pass the door outside they can heard you."

I glared suspiciously at this green haired girl with brown eyes. Her hair was wavy and long and there's a clip on her bangs.

" I'm not a suspicious person, I am Amy. I am responsible for measuring everyone's sizes so we can make uniforms." (Amy)

".. uniforms?"

" Yes, I've come here to measure you.. well i already ask the others on their sizes but when i knocked on your door there was no response so i just secretly slipped here inside." (Amy)

"... then can you please not straddle me? "

".. hahahaha is that so?" (Amy)

Amy smiled as she just still straddling me.

".. Well I'm afraid that i can't accept your request." (Amy)

" Yes?"

" I still need to measure your body sizes. Your chest, hips, waist and your crotch." (Amy)

" What the hell! Get off on me pervert!"

" As a member of Fashion Club it my responsibility to fulfill my missions. If you have any preferences on your uniform you can say it now." (Amy)

" Get off on me."

" No." (Amy)

" Get off before you get strangled by my plant."

" huh? What pla–" (Amy)

Amy look back as she got enveloped by it's vines dropping her measuring tape. She look at me with a scared face as she was entangled and currently being held.