Monster Dissection Club Troubles

Clayder's POV

Achoo

" What's wrong Clayder is something wrong?" (Club President)

" Nothing President, some dust has gotten on my nose."

One of the members of our club approached asking. He was a normal looking guy, there wasn't much to remember on him.

" Isn't that ‘some dust has gotten in my eyes‘ instead?" (Club Member 1)

" But my eyes are fine."

This person, was he cursing me to become blind?

" Maybe someone was talking about you right now." (Club member 2)

Is it perhaps young master? Ahhh, how i want to see him right now.

Clayder what are you doing?!

Pl.. please st-stop it..

Hukk...

Get out!

I want to see young master expressions while saying those words. Every expressions that young master make is so adorable specially that time when i helped him. He was so cute!

While thinking of young master i saw my club members back away from me.

" Is something wrong? "

One of my club members raise her hand and look at the president with an uncomfortable expression on her face.

" President, can i call someone who knows light magic?" (Club member 3)

" Yes." (Club President)

The Club president nodded as the other Club members also agreed on the idea.

" President what's wrong?"

" Nothing, It is just the Monster Dissection Club has been peaceful where we could dissect any monsters we want but since.. lately for some reason the Club has been filled with disgusting energy." (Club President)

" Disgusting energy? Then it is good that you agreed to her that we will hire a light magic user."

****************

The other members facepalmed when they saw Clayder smiling.

" In the name of Pran, how can a good looking person like him can be so dumb!" (Club Member 1)

" Or he was just shameless!" (Club member 2)

" Clayder is so creepy.. At first i am glad that there was a good looking guy who joined our club and feel that he can attract more members who has the same interest to join us.. but now.. someone please take him away!" (Club member 4)

" We just dissect monsters since it was helpful to the study of monster weaknesses and extract some ingredients and we are contributing to the monster research and discovery, We do our job seriously but since he arrived the atmosphere of our club has been full of weirdness.."
(Club member 5)

They still remembered the first day where a good looking guy has opened the path toward the heaven, ( their Club room door) with a smiling face of an Angel as if he was the Savior to their judgement day (Diminishing members), he asked them with his nice and gentle voice.

" Excuse me, Is this the Monster Dissection Club? " (Clayder)

" Yes, that's right. I am the Club President nice to meet you. What i can help you with? Are you lost perhaps?" (Club President)

" Ahh, no. The truth is i want to join in your club." (Clayder)

Clayder extended his hand as he shook their club president's hand.