What feelings?!

" Young Master... I love you.. I do really love you.."

Even with my Dreams you will not really spare me with some peace Clayder?

How do many times would i keep dreaming this kind of horrible nightmare?

Clayder hugged me from behind and i was sitted on his lap.

" Everything...Young Master... Your eyes is mine.. Everything..."

I feel myself being enveloped by darkness. There is just me and Clayder staring at the lake that was being slowly becoming red. Blood was dripping continuously from me as they go towards the lake.

" Young Master.. It's beautiful..."

What kind of dream is this? It's impossible!

************

" Young Master... I love you.. I do really love you.." (Clayder)

" What the f*Ck creepy servant?! "

"........"

When i opened my eyes i saw Clayder's face beside me whispering his ' curse spells' on me.

So that's why these past days i noticed that my dream is becoming more horrible.

I glared at Clayder as he smiled sweetly towards me. It also made me irritated and annoyed.

" Won't you give me some rest in my dreams?! **** you!! So that's why i am all just getting nightmares these recent days!! Bastard! "

" Young Master.. I am singing a lullaby love song for you. I will give you good dreams everyday.  I will make you hear those words of mine everyday.. not just three times.. half a day... every hour.... If you like i would let you hear my love for you every minute if you want." (Clayder)

" Lullaby song my ass! It's more like a creepy horror curse song!  "

" I don't want it."

The brat is right, it is more like a curse song. Sooner or later, I would die from nightmares if I keep receiving more songs from you.

" Glaciel, I love you... just let me look at your eyes everyday i would be very happy." (Clayder)

Clayder caress my face as he say those words slowly and huskily.

".. S- Stop!.... stop saying embarrassing yet creepy things!! "

" So which of the two is it?  "

No more...

If you keep saying that i will probably die because of embarassment and die in worry.

" Young Master you're really cute." (Clayder)

" ****!"

I want to stay away from this Bastard!
So what place can i go without Clayder?

" A lot.. "

***************

" I would never thought that you would willingly to go with me here Glaciel, I'm glad." (Duke Gillian)

I would also never thought that i would willingly come back in this place that left some bad memories to me.

" nii-chan in all of the place that you would have chosen...sigh. "

" Do you really want to stay here until you go to the magic academy? " (Duke Gillian)

" Yes, I already decided."