My Precious Friends

Updated:05/22/19

When I woke up the relieved yet worried expression of Nathan greeted me.

" Glaciel I'm glad you're awake now."
(Nathan)

I decided to get up in the bed but I frowned as i still have residue of a mysterious headache that appeared all of a sudden.

" Will they put a Sealing item in the Auction?"

" I don't know.. but since were in western continent which was known as the Center of the Light Sanctuary Extremist there would be many sealing items that will be scattered here around." (Nathan)

" I see."

" What did Senior need for the Sealing Items?" (Nathan)

" Inner Demons. "

" Pardon? "(Nathan)

" It was just a cautionary measure for the inner Demons since it was said in the book that Children are usually are victims of Inner Demons."

" Now that you mentioned it Senior, Natalia has said something to me like that too.. I think we better go for the Auction later or go to the Magic Tool Shop here. "(Nathan)

" We better go as soon as possible. "

"but Senior are you alright now? " (Nathan)

".. Well i still feel my body is weak but i can still walk. "

Nathan frowned when he heard that and patted my shoulders.

" Do you want to go back now? It will be better for you to rest." (Nathan)

"... But how about the Auction? "

" We can come back here later." (Nathan)

" you only have two turns."

" Then we should send you off and we will get a sealing item for you Senior." (Nathan)

" I see but where–"

As i was asking where is Claudia right now i heard the sound of door being kicked surprising the both of us.

" Nathan! Trouble, it's a big trouble!! "

Claudia arrived looking troubled and panicked. It was the first time that I saw her like this...

" The Capital was currently in Chaos! Guess what?" (Claudia)

" The Appearance of Demon King has caused great disturbance and ensue panic to everyone... that will happen we already guess it." (Nathan)

" Looks like the Auction will be cancelled today."

" That's true. Before that we should buy a long term sealing item first since Senior need it."
(Nathan)

I smiled as i realize that i was very lucky to have them.

" Thank you."

" It's nothing. It's natural that friends help each other." (Nathan)

Nathan reached his hands to help me get up the bed.

" Senpai let's go now!"

'friends...'

My chest felt warm for some reason..

**************

" Masarou, Good Morning." (Seiji)

" Masarou-kun Good morning ~" (Yuna)

I look towards the two and smiled.

" Good morning Seiji-san, Yuna-san."

" We were waiting for you Masarou-kun do you know what day is today?"
(Yuna)