Chatty Noble Girls

Currently we are in front of the Girls Comfort room.

We watched Natalia get out of the comfort room smiling.

" Thank you." (Natalia)

"... It's nothing, we are the one who is supposed to apologize to you."

" If we know that you have a period we will not push you on the wall."

"So you're still planning on bullying Natalia if she doesn't have a period? "

" Hmmph! it's her fault for being in the center of the attention and her light magic!"

" You three have a complicated personality."

"" It's none of your business. ""

Brother Glendale stepped forward looking at us.

" Are you all finish chattering?" (Glendale)

"" yes. ""

" For violating the rules and regulation of the Magic academy Please come with me and receive your punishment." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale coldly look at us staring with those Icy blue eyes.

" But Natalia didn't do anything wrong! she was the victim!"

Brother Glendale stepped forward as he walked forward to me looking down.

" I've never thought for you and Natalia to be so close ." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale keep staring at me.

What's with this sudden coldness and pressure? I feel my body become stiff just by looking at Brother's eyes.

".. w-were friends."

" So are you willing to accept her punishment so that Natalia will be spared? your friend?" (Glendale)

This Brother Glendale is definitely scary...

So is this the real him?

Anyway.. When Natalia was having her first period right now..

What kind of Napkin did she use anyway?

Is it the Modern Type? The game company definitely thought of it right? It will be a disaster if they didn't think of it.

slam

" What are you daydreaming about? I am asking you right now, Glaciel." (Glendale)

Brother Glendale suddenly slammed me on the wall.

".. It hurts.. What is that for? Brother Glendale you're the Moral committee vice president so why are you hurting me?!"

" Don't call me Brother." (Glendale)

" Then Senior Glendale.."

I glared at him while rubbing my back which was slammed on the wall.

" Glaciel! Senior Glendale you're too much! " (Natalia)

" Oi, Commoner girl it's best if you don't get involve."

" Too much? I am the Vice President of the Moral committee Club. I have the rights to punish anyone who violated the rules and regulations of Magic academy." (Glendale)

" ****! you're a scumbag! you're just abusing your authority! Tell me what rules did i violated?! Senior Glendale?"

" What rules Your Harboring Malicious and Lustful thoughts towards your friend Natalia. I can see that your daydreaming about her." (Glendale)