Clayder and History

Updated:04/24/19

Clayder look at me with a scared and petrified expression but he immediately returned to normal and refute back.

"... I.. i didn't mean it that way, this lowly servant was very loyal to the Argentawn Household and would never dare to say such words."

Clayder look at me with his deep green eyes.. and suddenly reminded me of someone.

'yup that you reminded me of your mother'

I tried not to laugh as I remember that precious thing.

" Good, you better fit your self Clayder, remember you're just a lowly servant and was just take in by Aunt Carol."

"......"

In a sudden good mood  i continue to walk in the Library leaving Clayder standing there. I didn't look back since I'm not interested in seeing him again but if I did I will see his horrible expression right now.  how am i supposed to avoid my dark future if I just keep making myself enemies and acting like a despicable villain?

I didn't notice that Clayder looking at my back intently with a very intense gaze that many people will find terrifying and his dark green eyes gleaming darkly.

There are so many books around the library placed in the bookshelves, i can't help but gulp my saliva down on my throat. I can't help to stop my body from trembling in excitement, Glaciel. Calm. Down. and. Compose. Yourself!

More books more knowledge!! I really really like to read books! My Heaven!!

With that i struggle which type of book to read first and finally choose
" Guide to Irishia ⅼ️ "

The summary of the book is just as follows:

Irishia, was the world's name. It was said that the world was created by the Supreme Being of Creation. Along with the creation of the world the Supreme Being entrusted his world to his two entrusted guardians and children. The Guardian of Light " Pran" and the Guardian of Darkness " Evin". Later who became known as the two Main Gods of this World. After creating the World, the Supreme Being goes to slumber and The Supreme Being will just awaken when it is the right time.

This wasn't mentioned at the Otome Game at all... Looks like I would learn a lot of new things and knowledge..

Just like your usual Sword and Magic World, there are different races to be found.

Humans with average strength and magic but also the race which has the most people.

Elves with weak strength but strong magic and compatible with nature and has outstanding archery skills.

Beastkin with Strong body and Strength but has weak magic. Very strong warriors and Fighters was usually found among them.

Dwarves with strong body, great endurance and outstanding power. They are very compatible with earth and fire magic and they're known as the greatest blacksmiths.

Merfolks with average body strength and Great Magic, they are very compatible with wind and water magic. They are a neutral race.

Fairies with weak body but a very strong magic talent. They are known as the beloved creatures of Magic and they are all capable mages.

Demons has a strong body and strong magic talent. The enemy of humanity and the beloved creatures of the Guardian of Darkness Evin.

Angels has a average body and strong magic talent. They are known as capable mages and the greatest healers and Messenger and the Beloved children of the Guardian of light Pran.

Spirits, a race that doesn't have physical body but they are weak against magic attacks. They are very rarely seen but not as rare as the angels.

The Irishia was divided into 5 continent. The North Continent, The South Continent, The West Continent, The East Continent and the Central Continent.

Center Continent, it was the place where you would find the Population to be Humans and followed by beastkins. This is also where the Center East Alliance was placed and the Meryid kingdom. It was a free for all race except demons place and it was has the most civilized progress in Magic, Technology and Knowledge aspects.

West Continent, all in all you would just find humans and it is also where the Church of Guardian Light was establish.

East Continent, known as the Land of Paradise. It was the land of Elves and Fairies. A nature friendly and ecological environment.

North Continent, the temperature here is very cold and humans can't endure this type of environment but a good habitat for Dwarves which has good endurance and adaptability.

South Continent also Known as Dark Continent and Evin Empire, a place where the Demon Resides.

There was also the Ring Ocean where the merfolk lives deep in the water.

Then the Legendary floating Sky Kingdom where the angel race lives.

Well that was the summary of the Book, like usual there was different races and the Demon is also considered as the enemy of humans, i was surprised that there was also angel race since i can't remember that there was an angel capture target in the Otome Game. Probably the game company hasn't still updated but if it would be that Bastard then I'm sure many players would complain about that. I even wondered why I am still playing that game in the first place when they are already... Seina really like this game a lot.

I stretch my hands and back, sitting for a long time cause my body to become stiff.

Yawn...

I'm sleepy, maybe because i'm in a body of a child so it was very easy for me to get tired and after all I'm still recovering from the accident.

I placed both my hands on the table and rested my head. After that i close my eyes and i fell asleep.

I hope that I would have some good dreams. Since gaining my memories bad dreams and depressing thoughts become more frequent but I'm still thankful that I gained my memories.

As I am sleeping I didn't know that there was a person watching me behind the bookshelves with a complicated expression on his face.