Are you afraid of me?

Updated:05/17/19

Abilities? What came my mind was those dreams that I always forget and then Glaciel.. and the subconscious house.

" A possibility.."

While thinking about my strange dreams I saw Nathan sit in the chair and cross his two hands to each other.
Cough...

Cough..

" Senior, Claudia may i get your attention please?" (Nathan)

" I see so Master Nathan is currently in his Leader Mode right now.."

Leader Mode?

I saw Claudia composing herself trying to look elegant and serious. Are we having a Serious Discussion of our upcoming plans now?

" We can't currently go to our newly renovated HQ right now since Senior is currently not feeling well. I'm glad to inform you that our HQ was fully upgraded from inside and out and was also moved to a new location. It was thanks to the funds that we have painstakingly earned for the past months and mainly thanks to Claudia Sylph. " (Nathan)

Clap..

Clap..

Funds?

" Good work Leader! then can i ask where it is currently right now?" (Claudia)

" It will be a secret. I even hired a Space Magician just to build our HQ.You will be truly surprise once we get there. " (Nathan)

Space Magician?

" Isn't Space Magician an Illegal Occupation? Time and Space magic are forbidden. "

Nathan flinched but Claudia quickly retorted and defended him.

" But there are a lot of Storage Rings going around!! How can they be hypocritical? Storage Rings are also Space Magic. "(Claudia)

" Because they are circulated by the Magic User Council Association. It is only the only Space Magic that was publicity circulated around the world through it cost so much that many people can't afford it. "

" True.. The more space it have the more it is expensive. "(Claudia)

" Don't worry they won't discover the trace of magic residue in our headquarters. "(Nathan)

" How come you know a Space Magician? To able move something like a establishment he must be one of the best and a High Profiency and Talent using Space Magic."

Nathan coughed once more and raised his head slightly.

Seriously there's no need to do a fake cough and act like that.

" Sometimes.. I wonder if it is the right thing that we decided to invite you Glaciel as our new member. " (Nathan)

" Do you regret it?"

" I don't know....It just that you are questioning some things that I have planned." (Nathan)

" Isn't this normal for any group that there would be disagreements? I plan to be the one who would always question the decision of the leader so he can think the plan carefully. "

Nathan look at me in surprise and smiled.

" Thank you. "(Nathan)

" There can't be in the decision since our life is on the line what's more there's Claudia. "

" Hey! "(Claudia)

"let's continue the discussion.. from my outsider perspective I think that this simple group club or something has been developing in a wrong way."