Letters

< Hello~ Senpai!! How are you doing right now?

Doing good? I'm sure you are doing fine.

I manage to go in the Magic Academy, I manage to adapt fine in this place..
There are a lot of interesting things around the Magic Academy!

Hehe.. you know what.. Senpai i am one of the most powerful wind magic user in the Magic Academy! I can feel that i am improving just by studying in the Academy.

There are a lot of Top Class beautiful girls Senpai.. ( TДT) but why i am included in the Top beauties in the Academy?!

There are a lot of Powerful and Talented person around here. I need to work hard! Senpai i am doing fine and have a good interaction with my classmates.

Promise, I am not definitely fooling around with girls.. I am working hard too!

Sincerely yours
The Great Sage of Wind Magic
Claudia Sylph   >

It's been 3 months at least since their departures.

I put down the letter and smiled. Looks like Claudia is doing just fine.
While drinking coffee and enjoying the relaxing view in the garden, Clayder come towards me and smiled.
" Young Master, you have a visitors today." (Clayder)

" Visitors?.."

I look at the Distance as I saw Natalia and Herald glaring angrily at each other while coming forward here.

" What are you two doing here?"

I stare at them as they just rudely sitted on the chair not minding me but just keep having a glaring showdown.

" So Rude!"

Yes, What a rude guest i have right now..

" If you don't want to tell me.. It's fine.."

Thus i decided to read a book for a while.

" Allow me to go first.. Brother said that i Should give this letter to you. Don't worry i didn't read it." (Natalia)

Natalia flings her hair as She look at me with an arrogant expression on her face. Her developing chest.. is puff up? Is she acting Tsundere?

" Thank you Na–"

I stretched out my hands towards the letter when i am preparing to take it, Suddenly my hands was being tightly gripped by Herald.

" You shouldn't receive her letter. Coincidentally.. Brother Wallace was also giving you a letter Glaciel.. come and stretch out your hands to me and beg for the letter." (Herald)

Herald tilted up his chin as he elegantly pass the letter to my hand.

" Thank you.. "

But there is really something wrong going right here.

" How rude! Herald Wiltshire.. Prince Herald.. I didn't expect that a royalty like you is lacking in manners and respect!! I am suppose to be the one who should be giving the letter to Glaciel first!" (Natalia)

" You're the one who was lacking in respect! You're just a commoner you dare to go first before me?!" (Herald)

" But I'm a lady! It should be ladies first!" (Natalia)

" I'm a Prince! I am a royalty! You're just a commoner!" (Herald)

They glared at each other, Natalia giving Nathan's letter to me.

" Glaciel you should read my Brother's letter first! " (Natalia)

" Okay.."

" No! You read my Brother's letter first!" (Herald)