Getting Together?

" Fahren calm down.. Calm down.."

I glared at Brother Ignite as he tried to calm me down.

There's no way that I can calm down after all of those things happened!

" Don't worry Father is already talking with Duke Gillian." (Ignite)

" Brother it will be removed right? "

" Umm.. Yes..I'm sure everything will be alright again." (Ignite)

Brother said to me with a not certain expression on his face.

Currently we are in the Parlor Room in the Argentawn Household. I am sitting while worrying about that Contract.

That Dumb Glaciel it's all his fault!!

If that contract is not removed I will punch him in his face and make sure he will never get up again.

I heard some footsteps becoming louder and louder. I look on that direction thinking it was Father and Duke Gillian who already taken care of that Contract but it was the Opposite. I saw Glaciel with his Brother Glendale who has a stern expression on his face. Glaciel is currently gripping his fist tightly while pouting.

" Why did Father reprimand me again? I didn't do anything wrong." (Glaciel)

" You have done something wrong. (Glendale)

" It is just a contract... "(Glaciel)

After Glaciel muttered those words he look at my direction and glared at me.
" It's your fault I got scolded by Father!" (Glaciel)

" So what if you are scolded? That is not enough for what did you do to me!!"

" It is just a contract.. What if I got spanked by Father again.."

" You're a Retard to think that you haven't even read the Contract and even think them as a toy!"

" What did you say?! I'm not a Retard!! "

Glaciel stared at me with hatred as he launched himself forward.

" Ahghh!! Because of you.. That Contract.. I will punch you! "

I dodge him and preparing to punch his face when I saw Brother Ignite block my punch.

" Calm down. "(Ignite)

" Glaciel if Father has heard that you have got into fight with Fahren again. I'm sure that you will not only get a spanking. "(Glendale)

Glaciel get up from the ground and patted his clothes. After that he decided to sit while glaring at me on the opposite side.

After knowing what kind of contract did I got forcefully made with that Dumb Kid we ended up in the fight. One of Glaciel's friends called Brother Glendale and Ignite and stopped us. Ah, Prince Wallace and Herald was also there when that happened. I hope Prince Wallace won't spread this thing with his bubbly mouth.

After what happened in the Tea Shop, Both Duke Gillian and Father heard this matter and they are currently discussing. Duke Gillian also somewhat found out that his missing contracts has gotten in the hands of Glaciel after I told him what happened in the Tea Shop.

Duke Gillian sighed and Father make a weird face while looking at me that time. He patted my head as he consoled me.

That time I feel that I've eaten some rotten food and can't even vomit it.

If that Contract is not removed...

" No way...."

I muttered as I unconsciously look at Glaciel who was sitting in the opposite side.