Father's Training Regiment

Updated:05/18/19

"" Good Morning Duke Argentawn! ""

Nathan and Claudia bowed their head to the floor and i was also doing the same action as them.

I look beside me and saw the black little flower return to normal and just staying silently in the pot.

Everything.. is an absolute Disaster...

" Stand." (Duke Gillian)

"" yes! ""

We have stand up while we are grasping tightly on some fabric to cover our body for the sake of morals and dignity. Claudia and Nathan are currently blushing brightly and I can also feel the same as Father narrowed his eyes on us.

Father look at Nathan and Claudia.

" You're Nathan and Claudia right?.."
(Duke Gillian)

"" yes. ""

" Thank you for taking care of my son and being his friend." (Duke Gillian)

Nathan and Claudia immediately compose theirselves and put on an obedient child look.

".. you don't need to thank us Duke Argentawn." (Claudia)

" We are Glaciel's friend. We will never leave by his side and always help him in the times he need us."
(Nathan)

I feel so touched..

" I see." (Duke Gillian)

I saw Father smiled and look on the three of us. Brother Glendale and Sister Grace is in the back looking shock at the current look of the parlour hall. Well.. They're so lucky that they have gone out and unexpectedly arrived with Father.

Clayder with the other servants has a tired look on their face. Their face and clothes are in a mess.

" So what happened while i was gone?" (Duke Gillian)

Father look on us with a grim expression on his face. He particularly look at me and I immediately bowed my head ashamed to look at Father because I have caused another trouble yet at the same time I was afraid what would happen after.

Next time i would never test my subjects here in the Argentawn Household.

"" It's Glaciel's fault Duke Argentawn! ""

What the hell?! You just said earlier that you will help me! Where is the trust and loyalty between us?

I look at them and they just sent me apologizing looks.

" There's only yourself that you can trust."

" Glaciel...You two you can visit Glaciel anytime you want. You can leave now. " (Duke Gillian)

"" Then please excuse us.""

I saw Nathan and Claudia quickly leave not even sparing me a glance and dared to look back.

" Sorry Senpai!" (Claudia)

" Until next time Glaciel!" (Nathan)

You traitors! Well.. it is my fault in the first place anyway.

" So Glaciel what happened here anyway?" (Duke Gillian)

".... I'm sorry.."

Father patted my head and smiled.

" As always, you're really troublesome..also go back to your room and wear some clothes. " (Duke Gillian)

" umm... Father.. My room was destroyed and a complete wreckage of mess."