Control

(Allan's POV)

I'm bored... I'm tired staying here in the Castle.

Just because I am a Dark Magic User, Father didn't allow me to go outside.

Father didn't allow me to play with my brothers.

How Ridiculous...

" Good Morning Allan." (Lulu)

I saw Sister Lulu walk towards me. She was currently wearing an Armor, Her blond long hair was flowing down to her shoulders up to her waist. She look brave and heroic.

" Sister Lulu!" (Allan)

I quickly run towards Sister Lulu and smiled towards her.

Only towards Sister Lulu...

Only with her would i show my Bright smile

Only with her would i obediently play and listen

She was only the one who didn't even show fear towards me even i am a Dark Magic User

She would always listen to my complaints and she would always tell me interesting things

She was different towards them

She was my Sister and Playmate

Father, My Brothers, The Servants, Everyone..

They are just my Toys to play with

Glaciel? Well he was just a bit special toy to play with..

" Haha. Did you miss me? Sorry if I have more and more less time to play with you." (Lulu)

" It's okay..."

I hugged Sister Lulu as she patted my head.

" Do you want to listen my new stories? " (Lulu)

" Yes!"

Sister Lulu frowned towards me and look at me with a worried face.

" What's wrong Sister Lulu?"

" I heard that you punish Another Servant is that true? " (Lulu)

" Well they are disobedient! So i punish them~"

I smiled towards Sister Lulu and expecting a pat on my head i opened my eyes and saw Sister Lulu's serious expression on her face.

" Sister Lulu?"

" Allan... you should stop punishing and killing the servants if you are unsatisfied with them." (Lulu)

" I tried... but.. they are ridiculous... they would always make me irritated and annoyed.. they wer–"

" Allan! Do you know what are you saying? " (Lulu)

" Sister Lulu why do you care about them? I am always with here for you... They are just toys that can be easily –"

Slap..

" Watch what are you saying Allan! You are the ridiculous one here!" (Lulu)

Sister Lulu look at me with a very angry look at her face.

This is the first time that she would look at me with this kind of face.

" Allan... Looks like your Father is right at all.. I tried all my best... but looks like i can't save you at all." (Lulu)

" What are you saying Sister Lulu? Save? I am completely fine and doing well.."

" I can't save you... I'm sorry Allan..I give up.. Looks like all of the Dark Magic Users is beyond us and really works with a different mind. " (Lulu)