Primary Academy

Updated:04/30/19

  Primary Academy, an educational institute for teaching the Noble and Rich Children.

The tackled subject as follows...
Reading, Writing, Arithmetic, Socializing, Etiquette, History, Politics, Light Sanctuary Lessons and Primary Magic Lessons.

I didn't manage to meet Big brother and Sister since i was busy reading books in my room and Clayder delivered the food and I just stayed occupied in my room and I am busy in not freaking out for what did I found yesterday.

---------------------------
(flashback--Yesterday)

What the hell? What the hell! What the hell?!

I look at the mirror gaping and face pale.

" Never seen a ghost before nii-chan?"

In the mirror a smiling demon child was looking at me. His eyes were crimson, his face was pale as a ghost and smiling like a sick psycho devil that he-

" I'm not a Demon Child nor a Devil!!"

Oh shit! He can read my mind!!

" Of course I can since I am–"

I need a Priest! A Priest! A healer would do!!

" Hey Nii-chan, that's rude!! "

The Child in the mirror who was a carbon copy of mine except the eyes was currently pouting and huffing. He look clearly upset...

" Of course who wouldn't be upset if they are mistaken as an evil entity?!"

His crimson eyes are currently glaring fiercely at me but despite that he looks so..

" Cute.."

The Child stare at me for a second before blushing and playing with his fingers.

" I suppose I can accept that Praise than a Demon Child.. "

He idly decided to play with his hair twisting their locks and looking at the books with disgust.

" Who are you? "

" Didn't nii-chan listen to me earlier?"

" Glaciel Argentawn? "

" Present nii-chan!  "

" Lies. "

" No!  "

" I am Glaciel Argentawn!"

" Your not, nii-chan... You're Kurobane Masarou."

" Do you expect me to believe you? What if you are an inner demon?  "

" huh? Inner Demon? Then if we're talking about inner demon that would be you nii-chan! "

" What do you mean?  "

" Stealing my body from me don't you have no shame?! "

" You're really Glaciel Argentawn? "

" of course nii-chan!  "

" can you stop calling me nii-chan? "

" but you're older!  "

".... I suppose you can call me that.. "

" You must be wondering what is going on nii-chan?  "