Why don't you join us?

Updated:05/01/19

" Clayder!"

" Yes, young master?"

" Yes, young master.. your head!! ****!
Is your head working properly?! You, you!! ****! ****! ****!... "

( AN: The rest will be omitted for the sake of this Author's pure mind o(^▽^)o)

" I feel killing you right now."

" Yes, young master."

(-_-#)

" Is that all you can say? STUPID Servant! Give me your ring right now!!"

" Yes, young master."

" Say that one word again and i will really ******* kill you!"

With that Clayder take off the ring and walk towards me. You bastard!! You are so infuriating! Aren't you still done with your revenge? Will you make my life suffer because of the sick joke that I did to you?

" Young Master, i was just joking around. Young Master Glendale don't worry young master didn't force me and we both agreed in having this kind of Relationship . " ( Clayder)

Clayder smiled and Glendale relaxed. I frowned as I saw him kneeling in front of me.

(; ̄Д ̄)don't make it sound ambiguous!!

" Young Master and I even sharing and wearing the same rin–" (Clayder)

" Shut up, servant."

" Young Master, may I?"

" Don't kneel in front of me, It's disgusting."

Clayder just smiled at me and put the ring on my right forefinger.

" I see." ( Glendale)

With a complicated expression he look on us both.

" Well, Glaciel can you move aside your things and move in another table?" ( Grace)

" Move?"

" Well, we decided to move here and have an idle talk." ( Parson)

" Also didn't you learn any manners?" (Grace)

The Sister look at me irritated. My legs are currently on the table and my back and head leaning on the chair. Well this is a bit of uncomfortable position..

I nodded and glanced at them for a while before deciding to pack up my things. I don't want to invite trouble so i just agreed.

" Grace, Parson, that will be unfair to Glaciel." ( Wallace)

Suddenly the Crown Prince Wallace Wiltshire spoke up.

" Look, there are 8 chairs and there was the seven of us and if we include Glaciel then it just the exact amount. So why don't you join us?" ( Wallace)

The Crown Prince, smiled brightly that the background has sparkling effect. Damn, pretty boys why don't you just die?  Do you have still a grudge against me? Are you still holding your grudge and planning a revenge like the Servant over there?

" I deny."

" Glaciel, be glad that Wallace is inviting you." (Glendale)

"...."

I would be more annoyed...

" I apologize with accusing you with no proof." (Glendale)

"I accept the apology but I still don't want to si–"