No Magic Talent?

Updated:04/25/19

This is an Otome Game world with Sword and Magic background world.
This World revolves around the Heroine, the Heroine, the Heroine... and..

The Heroine!!

Sigh... Why did i even get into this world in the first place? Are there other people like me?

Back onto the topic, This one is named Glaciel Argentawn, the third child of Duke Argentawn. According to everyone i was a troublesome scumbag which has no talent in magic.

Which was totally true but also absolutely wrong.

It was true that i was a scumbag that causing trouble to his family and anyone but from now on i will slowly change everyone perspective towards me little by little but I can't do anything if that person truly hated me with every fiber of my being.

I would also guard the secret that i don't want to be revealed by everyone.

I'm a daughter con-...... wait that's not it.. the truth was the Third Child of Duke Argentawn is a reincarnated person.

I don't know what will they do to me if they found out and my knowledge of the future.. Some scenarios that I can think was Witch Hunt.. Even through I am not a witch someone can accuse me of being Devil's advocate. Guillotine or anything for being suspected in using Illegal Magic. I may also be used as a sacrifice by those crazy cults and be experimented by my fellow researchers which was tragic and ironic. All of those scenarios are terrifying in their own rights.

It was also false that i have no talent in magic. It was just that i was a late bloomer.

According to the otome game, after being beaten up near to death by my big brother Glendale Argentawn, after i attempt to rape the Heroine.

I gained my Ice magic talent.

As i am currently contemplating in the library holding the book [ Guide to Magic ⅼ️] i frowned after remembering the event but it was really helpful to me.

Even i have no talent in magic it wasn't really a huge blow to me since i was already used on living a normal life in my former world.

But it will be a good disposal if i gained a magic talent so my prospects of avoiding the dark and tragedic ending will go up.

So here was the trouble, how will i gain my Ice talent Magic in earlier time?

Did i also need to get beaten up by my brother to near death again just like in the game?

Is getting beaten up to death is the condition for me to gain my magic talent?

Or is it my age?

Sigh..

I need to focus on reading first...

In this world, magic do exist.
This world is consist of mana that exist all around the world.
Mana is the main factor so you can use magic.

There are the four elemental magic, the fire, water, wind and earth.

There are also the two faith magic which is the light and darkness. Using dark magic is illegal as it would also affect the state your mind and slowly corrupt your body and soul till the point of no return.

The mutated magic consist of lightning, ice and metal magic.

There is also the special magic which consist of Space and Time Magic which is also Illegal since it was forbidden to mess up with time and space.

Then the Racial Magic, body enhancement for the Beastkin Race, Nature Magic for Elves, Healing Magic for Angel Race and Sin Magic for Demon Race.

I was deemed as a no talent in magic because there was no result on me having water, earth, fire and wind magic talent. I also have been checked if I have the two rare faith magic.