Sorting things out

Update:04/24/19

I expected a reaction to happen. I know that before I regained my memories that I was quite bringing a lot of trouble. Duke Argentawn, specially to him because I defied every of his orders and didn't listen to him in every way except when there was Ma–... I know that I really really like to disobey him in every way but this reaction. He unexpectedly snapped to me again because of just a simple want of my body and mind to sleep. It hurts you know.... my ears.

" You unfilial son causing trouble everywhere. You're currently in a weak condition, you're not allowed to go out or else be prepared to receive my punishments!"

At this moment the former Glaciel will supposed to glare at his Father full of resentment to retort and fight back but since i recovered my memories i decided to get up and lay on the bed and stare at my father for a mean time but seems that plan wasn't going to happen as I just feel numbing pain that make me want to cry every time I move my body.

" Didn't you listen to me that you are in a weak condition? Why are you even trying to move your body? You look Pathetic Ungrateful son."

' ****! Did you just say I'm Pathetic and Weak?! You Bastard Stu–'

I didn't finish my glare as I stared into Duke Argentawn and finally gotten a good look in his figure. A Blue Long Hair to his waist tied with a white lace, Pure light blue Icy eyes, A perfect firm above average body stature, tan and healthy skin, currently wearing a white coats and a red cape on his back, black leather pants and a heavy black leather boots. He was also currently wearing a chest armor with the insignia of the Heavenly Snake.. Well why don't just they called it a Water Dragon?

Just standing there he looks so Noble, Elegant, Cold, Heroic and Manly.

'****!'

I can't help to curse, The 2D figure didn't do justice to the real version. This Bastard why is he so handsome?! Did I gain their genetics?

I try to turn down my head and gaze on my small body and hands that was covered with bandages. Well i can't forced my body to do extreme hard things as i am still in the state of recovery and I can't even move my body. Even though i want to have a look outside i can't go out since my body is not fully recovered.. I want to sort things out quickly.. If Sir Healer would just come again and heal me or has he just been blessed with the OP healing magic properties of the Heroine then I'm sure i will fully recovered all of my injuries in just 5 minutes with good side effects..

Judging from genetics, i have a very good future since Duke Gillian Argentawn was such a good looking and charming man. My Big brother Glendale Argentawn would also grow up and become a very good looking Ikemen from the reference of the Otome Game, so i have a good future.

But the Glaciel of the Otome Game was a great Threat of my Future Prospects! I didn't know but he just have a So-so appearance, Glaciel have outstanding genes how did he end up to have average looks compared to his Brother and Sister in the Otome Game?

For now let's focus on the current problem and think of plans for my appearance later.

I just averted my eyes at him to respond as I can't talk much and I am not in the mood to answer this man who was declared and currently my Father.

".. Good, looks like there are still conscience left on you. Glaciel, you've cause so much trouble, I hope you can behave yourself. "

I look at Duke Argentawn staring at the insignia on the chest armor but i'm not willing to look up and gaze on him. Can I even acknowledge this man to be my father? I am a grown up mentally but I don't think I even want to acknowledge him to be my father some time if he just keep treating me like this. I understand that I am an unruly child but who would call their child Pathetic and Weak?

And those punishments..

If I refuse to study he would whip my hand with ruler. Troubling the commoners would always result in locking me in my room and not allowed to eat but that was the least of my causing troubles on them. There was one time when I accidentally push an old woman to the ground while wreaking chaos in father's territory. She was injured then everyone look at me coldly and reported it to the Duke. I tried to explain to him that it was an accident but he didn't listen and order his guards to put me into prison and receive 20 lashings from him.

I shuddered in that memory.. Even through he was my biological father..

I hate child abusers!

=_= I am no Masochist!! I will not let myself again to be hurt by this cruel Sadist. How naive am I to defy and defy Duke Argentawn after Ma–.. I turn to look at Father and saw him looking at me. I think I wouldn't manage to love him just the way before. The remaining love I have for Duke Argentawn has gone after all of the things that he has done to me.

After that Duke Argentawn, my father, leaved the room leaving me only here alone.

I feel alone and cold... I need to sort things out first and plan from what will I do from now on or in the future.

Sigh...

First Obstacle " Sorting things out"

To do list:

1. Recover from the injuries ( in progress)

2. To the Library

3. Slowly change your Personality and Others impression to you. ( In progress)

4. Mending Relationship (If possible)

5. Left a good or neutral impression to everyone

Well that should be my goal and to do list for now...

For now let's sleep and sleep and recover so that i can go to the Library and gather information. It was a necessary one so that i can have a better understanding of my current world and the things that will happen in the future.

Thankfully i have the necessary skills to read books since i was taught to read and write although i complains and throws tantrum a lot to the tutor. Before I regained my memories one of the things that I hated to do the most was Studying which was an irony. I really really like studying as Kurobane Masarou. It was my sacrilege and my obsession!

I will force myself to learn this alien words since the former me didn't study enough, why did the game company that was responsible for the otome game didn't even make the words of this world into Kanji? It will also good if it is in English or other Languages that is in my former world that i'm familiar with. In the back of my mind I would hear the childish part that want to throw tantrum as I think the books that I would need to read tomorrow. As I sleep I can't help my tears slowly falling down as I dream of Ma– and the things that would happen to me in the future.

The next day i was greeted by the sight of a middle age woman wearing a classical victorian style maid uniform, this middle aged aunt is named Carol. She was one of the Servants that here since Grandfather's time and she is also one of the Servants who take care of Father when he is just a child.

" Young master I'm glad that you're awake and you're slowly recovering from your injuries, You should eat first so you're body will recover more quickly."

I should agree and eat since I remember that Aunt Carol is a very nice person compared to Duke Argentawn even through I usually act like a bastard arrogant in front of her.
In a good mood because I'm hungry and really need to eat food I open my mouth to decide to at least thank her..

" Oh, is that so? Is this Food a Miraculous Dish that consist of Top Class Magical Herbs to have such an amazing effects?"

!?!??!??!???! (*〇□〇)......!