Proper

My name is Hijiwara Touma. 18 years old and a High school Student.

" Where is Father?"

" Young Master, Your Father already left and already at the company."

" I see."

Other than that, I am also the only son of a rich businessman who was the CEO of a successful company.

" Young Master should we escort you to your school? "

" No, I'm fine."

My mother pass away when i was 5 years old leaving me and Father with just the two of us.

Since then, Other than taking care of me, Father just put his effort and time on work. He didn't marry someone or showed any interest to anyone since Mother died.

" Father aren't you lonely?"

" Lonely for what?"

" There will be no someone who will take care of you."

" No, I'm fine. Your Mother is definitely watching us. When I'm old you will definitely take care of me right Touma?"

" Yes, I will take care of you Father."

" I have expectations for you Touma."

Those words and Father motivated me to keep going. I'm jealous that some people has a complete family but i have a caring and working hard Father.

I am lucky and I will definitely fulfill Father's expectations of me.

Unknowingly i started to developed some kind of strange habit as the time pass.

*************

I hate going to school...

" Look it's him!"

" He looks so cool!"

" Did you heard? He's a rich young master!"

" So he's the transferee student."

I hate this kind of people...

They would have those flattering smiles and those look on their eyes that was full of malice and calculations.

" umm.. nice to meet you Touma-kun.. I am Mishima Megumi."

They would put an act and treat you as their friend just for gaining benefits and clinging to you like leeches.

I hate them...

But Father has high expectations for me.

I need to act properly.

" Nice to meet you, Megumi."

**************

Proper, I need to act Proper...

Father has high expectations for me..

Even thought i hate them i still need to act proper..

Why?

I am now a College student..

Even thought there are no much bothersome people now being proper is ingrained on my body and mind.

" Professor! Wait you got it wrong!"

I saw many people crowding around the hallway.

There's a commotion?

" Fujiwara-san there's no need for you to explain it. You stolen some data of my research and selling it to another people and gaining the benefits. You're Despicable for stealing my hard work."