Jimin nodded walking to the couch to do as told, rest. He laid down on the couch and hummed quietly. He wasn't in so much pain and his stomach wasn't hurting as bad,but his nose was stuffy again and it was hard to breathe.

Yoongi came back to the living room. He was dressed in different clothes but it was hard to tell since all his clothes were bland. Yoongi sat on the couch, lifting Jimin's legs to place them back on his thighs when he sat down. Jimin smiled, "I can't breathe" he chuckled out.

"You... can't breathe?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow, he was rather confused.

Jimin nodded, "Yeah. My nose is stuffy. I cant breathe" Jimin repeated and huffed soon after.

Yoongi stood up and watched to the kitchen, disappearing from Jimin's view and he didn't bother to sit up to see the male walk off.

Yoongi came back with a small container of vapor rub and looked at Jimin. He slowly lifted up Jimin's shirt and placed it over his face like a child.

He rubbed the vix on his upper chest soothingly as he attempted to calm Jimin with his touch. Jimin hummed and let his eyes close. He smiled despite the fabric of his shirt covering his face, hoping Yoongi could still find his smile. Yoongi was done and pulled back down the shirt.

"Turn over or sit up so I can do your upper back please." Yoongi smiled and wiped his hands down on his own shirt, the black fabric glossing up for a second before drying into the fabric. Yoongi liked the smell of the rub. It was kinda minty? Whatever it was it always helped both JImin and Yoongi calm down.

Jimin sat up to turn over, laying on his tummy. He slid his arms under the pillow and cuddled into it as Yoongi lifted back up the shirt. Yoongi's hands rubbed the vix onto his back mostly near his shoulders. Jimin was falling back asleep as Yoongi pulled his hands away again. He wiped off his hands as he capped the container. Yoongi walked back to the kitchen and put away the rub. He pulled Jimin's shirt back down and sat on the floor by Jimin's feet.

"Get some rest.." JImin sleepily mumbled. "I don't mean to keep waking you up.. I'm sorry." Jimin apologized and got comfortable again.

Yoongi hummed as a response. His head leaning on Jimin's legs softly. The two went back to sleep.

Jimin was holding onto Yoongi, swaying softly as the two listened to the piano play softly. Ever so gently the melody guided their bodies to dance with each other. The keys slowly got lower in tone. The got distorted. Jimin was fading from Yoongi's hold. Yoongi felt weak and unable to yell out for Jimin's name that used to leave his lips like lyrics to the piano's once soft melody. Jimin was dancing with someone else from the far corner of Yoongi's eye sight. Yoongi couldn't look over. He was unable too. He physically couldn't.

"Yoongi..? Hey.. I've been calling you.. are you okay? You were squirming..." Jimin asked and rubbed Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi was laying on the couch. The once sick boy now standing in front of the sleeping boy.

"H-Huh? Oh.. yeah it was a small dream. I'm okay. Are you okay? How are you feeling?" Yoongi sat up as Jimin set down the black mug down on the table.

"I'm just fine, Yoongi." Jimin hummed and kissed his cheek. "You slept for a good 18 1/2 hours.. you must've been tired" Jimin smiled and nodded with his own statement.

"I did?" Yoongi smiled and stretched, grabbing the black mug that was now being handed to him. Yoongi thanked Jimin quietly and drank the warm tea. He wasn't sick of course but drinking tea was nice and warm.

Jimin sat next to him and leaned his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "You have to go back to work soon..."

"Yes I do.." Yoongi sighed and held the mug. He didn't want to. He wanted to stay with Jimin all day. Cuddle him all day. Love him all day. Kiss him and Hug him and just stay here with him.

"Do you have to go..?" Jimin asked softly. Almost hesitantly. He didn't wanna mess up Yoongi's patterns more than he already has from being here in general.

"No.. I don't have too.. But.. I probably should. Till then I'll just stay home for two more days." Yoongi smiled and set the mug down. He pulled Jimin onto his lap, letting the boy lay on his chest.

Jimin's arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck as he let out a satisfied breath. He liked this. Jimin wanted to be held all day by Yoongi and for one second he'd not complain the whole time.

"Can I have a kiss?" Jimin asked quietly. "Not a peck. A kiss." Jimin smiled and looked up at Yoongi.

Yoongi let out a hum. "Nope." Yoongi let a smile grow on his face.

"I'm not sick anymore! Please! Just a kiss.." Jimin whined and smiled, pulling Yoongi down by his neck. "Just- a- kiss!"

Yoongi smiled, pecking Jimin's lips a few times slowly. Jimin smiled and held onto Yoongi's jaw. Jimin turned the pecks into a soft kiss. Yoongi pulled away a second after and chuckled, rubbing Jimin's back.

"Should I make dinner?" Jimin asked as he slid off of Yoongi's lap. "Steak and rice?"

"Steak and rice sounds just fine." Yoongi smiled and let Jimin walk off to the kitchen. "Please be carful in there.. don't hurt yourself.."

"Okay!" Jimin smiled and opened the fridge to look through it. "I'll be extra, extra careful"