십육

I WAS GOING TO
PROTECT HIM, BUT HE
ENDED UP PROTECTING
ME

- hyde, jekyll, me -

☁️

A couple of days have passed since Jungkook confessed his feelings for me. I've spent most of my hours playing video games, trying my best to ignore his words that seemed to be stuck on my mind. I felt bad but then again, am I suppose to lie? I don't even know if I actually have feelings for him. I sighed and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie before dragging my body out of my man cave.

A few of the boys went out to eat dinner while the rest stayed. If I remember correctly, Yoongi, JK, and Jimin stayed behind to either work on stuff or relax. Jungkook hasn't really come out of his room for the past few days so I knocked on the door. There was no sound so I walked in.

It was dark, only the computer screen light up some of his room. I saw his silhouette laying on his bed. "Hyung?" I whispered. Walking over to his desk to turn off the computer. I turned on his lamp and looked over to see he was on his phone, completely ignoring me. "Hyung, don't be that way." I frowned, sitting on the edge of his bed. I glanced over my shoulder to see what he was looking at.

"Is that... a picture of me?" I asked, leaning over to get a better look. It was a picture taken from afar of me and Itsumi at the park. It looked as if we were on a date of some sort. Without any context, it was easy to assume that. I read the headline, 'Park Jaewoo, the new member of BTS messing around with a fan???"

"What the hell?" I muttered under my breath. It was a made up bullshit story that wasn't even close to true. I read some of the comments, some were confused while others called them out on their bullshit. I guess this news source was known to blow things out of proportion.

I grabbed his phone, turning it off and tossing it near his feet. "Ya!" He frowned, glaring at me as he stuck out his bottom lip. "Go away." He mumbled. Turning over so he was facing away from me. I sighed, turning back to face toward at his setup. Even though he is older than me, he still acts like a child. "We spent all our time bickering instead of trying to get to know each other. What did you expect me to say when you confessed?" I began. Laying down next to him, back to back. "I wish I could have caught on sooner that you had a crush on me, maybe I would have acted differently and we could have hung out more."

"It's okay." He spoke softly. I felt him turn over and he slowly wrapped an arm around my waist. We stayed like that for a while, listening to our rhythmic breathing. I felt a little weird being in his arms yet it was somewhat comforting. "Jaewoo?" He spoke behind my ear, both startling me and sending chills down my spine. "Hm?"

"Have you ever kissed a boy?" I blushed at his question, responding with a 'no'. I guessed his intentions but at the same time didn't really know what he was thinking. "Neither have I. Can we..." he paused for a moment, removing his arm. "Experiment." He whispered. Clearly too shy to ask.

Yup, I was correct.

I stayed silent for a while, finally turning over to face him. My anxiety was going off the charts as I stared into his dark eyes, studying the way his dark brown- almost black- hair fell over his pale face. I glanced from his eyes to his reddish lips, back up to his eyes again. He was staring at my own lips before we slowly began to move closer to each other.

I moved my left hand up to rest it on his cheek, rubbing my thumb over his cheekbone before pushing some of his bangs out of his face. He closed his eyes and somewhat leaned into my touch. Before I knew it I close my own eyes as well as closing the gap between us. The kiss lasted only a few seconds before I pulled away. He looked and smiled, showing off his sparkling white teeth.

I was planning on sitting up and running away, too embarrassed to stay, but he had something else in mind. His right hand snaked it's way behind my head, entangling his slim fingers into my brown locks before sealing our lips once again. This time he deepened the kiss, both of our lips moving in synch. We began to have a full on make-out session in his bed until we pulled away, gasping for air.

"Does it make me gay if I'm hard?" He asked, my eyes widened at his statement and I sat up. "U-Uh um.. Oh! I left my fish in the fridge back at home." I mumbled, making my way out of his room. I locked myself in the bathroom, thinking over and over again about what just happened.

🎋

I spun around in my chair, thinking about earlier. I couldn't sleep nor think about anything other than his soft lips, pressing against my own as he gently pulled my hair. I groaned in frustration before standing up quickly and stumbling around. It was stupid of me to get myself dizzy.

I crashed to the ground, closing my eyes and waited for my mind to become clear again.
I felt the floor to keep myself steady but I felt a foot instead? "What.." I moved my hand up and gripped an ankle. Confused, I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jungkook staring down at me, his face full of confusion. "Um... Okay." He chuckled, jumping onto my bed and laying down. I waited a few more seconds before the dizziness went away.

"Can I ask you a question?" He mumbled as I laid down next to him. I nodded my head and waited to hear what he had to ask. We sat in a comfortable silence until he spoke up. "Since you kissed back..." he trailed off. I instantly got the hint and felt my face burn up, "I-I don't know." I whispered, stealing a glance at Jungkook. He stared at the ceiling, hands resting behind his head . "Go on a date with me." He turned his head and we were now staring at each other. I stayed in silence, losing myself in his warm, calm eyes. "Okay."

A/N•

I'm thinking of making a Yuwin book or some ship from NCT after this bc I love them so much and Donghyuck makes me hella hard for some reason #sorrynotsorry