-1 week later-

"JaeJae!" Jimin screamed, barging into my room before slamming the door shut. Jimin became a good friend but I was mainly closer to Yoongi. "What is it?" I swiveled in my chair to face him. "You get to record for the first time." He couldn't hold on his excitement anymore. He jumped onto my bed and began thrashing around in excitement.

"You're also going to be introduced to ARMY officially." He squealed like a high school girl. "What do you mean? Are we doing a meet and greet or something?"

"No hehe." He told me to get dressed and be ready around 9 am before running out of my room, leaving me in a confused mess. Rubbing my eyes for a good amount of time, I got up and stretched before picking out my outfit.

Once I was done I slowly made my way to the main bathroom. The door was cracked open so I assumed no one was using it. Sadly, when I opened the door my eyes landed on Taehyung doing weird poses in front of the mirror. Words couldn't have described how embarrassed I was for him. "Um.," I mumbled, causing him to scream. "Please don't tell anyone!" He whisper-yelled before closing the door shut. I turned around, stunned for a few reasons. Why was he wearing no pants? Why was his hair in pigtails? Where did he get makeup from? Why didn't he close the door? Why..Just why?

I walked down the hallway into a spare bathroom that no one ever uses. Fortunately, it was empty. I brushed my hair and teeth, doing my daily routine before happily skipping out into the kitchen. I saw a few of the boys standing over the counter with some cereal. "There's a dining room for a reason." I joked. They all groaned tiredly so I let them be. Guess they aren't morning people.

"Hey Jae, can you go wake up Jk and Yoongi?" Namjoon asked, scratching his side. "Yuh sure," I said as I already began walking to Yoongi's room. I turned on the light and let a devilish smirk spread across my face."Hoseok has a girlfriend." I said, giggling as I saw the man sit up with a horrid expression. "Are you serious? That fucking cheater!!"

"What?"

"Huh?"

His hair was sticking up everywhere and he wore a big frown. "Wait, you and Hobi are dating? I thought we are the only non-straighties? Wait- no. I thought we couldn't date anyone?" A look of panic spread across his face once he realized my prank and his very own big mistake. "Uh......" he trailed off, looking at everything other than me. "Congrats bro?" I said, giving him a thumbs up, trying to lighten the awkward mood. A faint blush spread across his cheeks. "Hey, Jaewoo... The only 'straight' guys in our group are Namjoon, Jimin, and Jungkook."

"How come you did the finger quotes then?" I raised an eyebrow, leaning against the door frame. "Because it's not 100% confirmed." He shrugged, stretching his arms. "Uh, okay? Well, imma go wake up Jung-yuck." I rolled my eyes at the thought of the boy. "Hey don't you two dare fight, it's annoying. How old are you again? 19? He's 21? You both act like 6-year-olds." He chuckled.

I closed the door and walked to the end of the hallway. Slowly I opened the white door, showing me a dark room. I've never been into his room so this was the first time I'll actually be in it. I began to feel the wall, looking for a light switch. Before I could feel any further, I tripped over something which caused me to fall hard onto the floor.

"What the fuck-?" A groggy voice mumbled next to my face. I immediately knew it was Jungkook, his face was so close to mine that I can feel his nasty hot breath.

I let out a scream, causing him to scream as well. I sat up and began to internally sob, I had no idea where the light switch was and I didn't know how to escape the pitch black room. Why the hell is this crazy bitch sleeping on the hard floor when he has a bed?

After a few moments the light came on and I saw Jungkook standing next to his lamp which was sitting on his desk. I screamed once more at the sight of him. His hair was everywhere and he fell asleep in a minion face mask. Everyone ran into his room asking me what was wrong. I pointed at Jungkook, causing them to scream as well which startled the evil troll which caused him to scream too.

🌱

"How was your first record sesh?" Jimin grinned as I walked out of the soundproof studio room. "I feel like it went well, it's pretty nerve racking though." I sat on the black leather couch and watched as Taehyung went into the booth to do his recording.

"Ready to show yourself to Army?" He grinned even more as he pulled out his phone. "Phew. Yeah, Yup, Mhm. Not nervous at all." I did my best to fix my hair as I saw him opening the blue app. "If you're gonna go live go somewhere else, I'm trying to record audio here." Yoongi glared at the younger, causing us to leave. We sat in the hallway and decided to do it there.

"Ready in 3,2,1..go!" Jimin pressed the button and only a few seconds later, millions of people were watching us. I anxiously read the comments asking who I was. "Hi ARMY~." Jimin smiles, showing off his pearly whites. "Meet Park Jaewoo, our new Maknae."

"Hello." I shyly smiled into the camera and waved. "Wow, Jaewoo is so handsome~!" Jimin chuckled as he read the comments out loud. I sighed in relief at most of the positive feedback, but there was more negative then I would have thought. I noticed Jimin only reading the nice ones out loud.

"How old is Jaewoo?" He read, glancing at me and turning the camera towards my face. "I'm 19, my birthday is the 3rd of March." I noticed a lot of English comments and began reading some of them out loud. "Where is Taehyung? Hm, I think Tae is at home eating everything in the kitchen." I joked.

I glanced at the comments seeing more hateful ones aimed towards me. I felt my heart ache, I knew joining an already formed group was a bad idea. "Does Jaewoo have a girlfriend?" Jimin read, wiggling his eyebrows at me. "Yes~ he sleeps with his baby blue teddy bear every night it's so c-"

"Hyung!" I cut him off, feeling my cheeks begin to burn up. "Don't expose me!!" I pouted, moving out of the way so the camera couldn't see me. "Sorry guys, he is shy." He chuckled. "No I'm not!"

"Guys please, only nice comments. Jaewoo is new to our group and we are all excited to have a new member. I hope you all treat him with respect, he is a very talented singer."

I glanced at Jimin, seeing his smile begin to fade. "Well, that's it for today. Come here Jaewoo, let's say bye." He slung his arm over my shoulder and squished his cheek next to mine. "Bye Army!" We both said, I stared at the comments and saw how all the positive ones were drowned out by all the hateful threats.

He ended the live, which only lasted about 4 minutes. "Imma head back to the dorm." I smiled, quickly heading out. The entire ride there was pure agony. All I wanted to do was go into my room and play League of Legends to distract me. It felt like the car was going 5 miles per hour. By the time we arrived, it felt like I was already 49 years old.