십오

IF  YOU  WORKED  HARD, 
THEN  EVERYTHING  WILL  BE FINE

-taemin-

☁️

"Jin said it was fine that I go on a walk, what's your problem?" I pouted, crossing my arms as I sat down at the living room chair. "The problem is talking to a fan. You haven't Debuted yet and they aren't supposed to see you. It was bad enough Jimin showed you on V-Live before the company could make an actual announcement about a new member." He sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he laid back into the couch. "What did you 2 talk about." He asked, staring at me in all seriousness.

"Nothing much? Just about our hometowns in Japan and stuff." I shrugged, not really seeing the big deal here. "That's good. Next time if you go out make sure to wear a hat and mask so you don't get recognized. What if someone kidnapped you or something?" I chuckled at his statement. He sounded like a worried parent yet he wasn't even 5 years older than me. "It's not funny Jaewoo!"

"It'S nOT fUnnY jAeWoO~" I mocked, causing him to scoff. "Are you seriously doing this?"

"ArE yOu sErIoUslY dOinG tHiS~?"

He squinted his eyes at me, clearly annoyed. He sighed before getting up, causing me to do the same exact thing. "Stop." He groaned. I repeated the same thing, following all his movements as he made his way to the bathroom. "You're not going to follow me in here."

"YOu'Re nOt gOinG tO fOlLow mE iN hErE~" I chuckled. He walked in, causing me to do the same. He stood there in disbelief before thinking deeply about something, causing a smirk to spread across his face. Slowly, he began to unzip his pants raising an eyebrow. I did the exact same thing, even trying my best to raise my eyebrow the same way he did. He pulled his black jeans down to his mid-thigh, revealing his blue boxers. "Ok I can't." I zipped my jeans back up and quickly walked out of the bathroom, hearing him laugh. I thought he wasn't gonna continue, but he probably thought the same as well until that point. I walked into Jimin's room, sighing in relief seeing as he wasn't busy.

🍂

It's been a few hours hanging out with Jimin. All we basically did was ignore each other as we were so engaged with our phones. He laid on one end of his queen-sized bed while I rested my head on the pillows, watching Kpop crack videos.

I mainly watched videos of my members since it helped me get to know them in a certain way. I looked at some suggestions and one, in particular, caught my attention. 'Jungkook edit | Hard stans'

Hard stans? What does that even mean? I clicked on it amazed by the amazing editing skills but seeing sexual edits of Jungkook was super fucking weird. I secretly thanked the lord that I had my earbuds in considering the music was very sexual and occasionally there were male moans. The Jungkook in the videos looked so... Different from the Jungkook in the other room.

I felt... Really strange watching this stuff yet I couldn't muck up the courage to click away. I felt a tap on my lower leg and dropped my phone due to the sudden startle. I plucked out my earbuds and looked over at Jimin. "Jungkook keeps yelling your name." He looked back at his phone, clearly uninterested. The way he said it though caused me to get goosebumps.

I slowly sat up and made my way towards the door, opening it as if there was a monster behind it. I walked into the Kitchen, thinking he was in there but Nope. "Hyung?" I called out. "Your room." Jungkook's voice called back. I felt my stomach drop and opened my door to see him laying on my bed. He wore an oversized black hoodie and some black basketball shorts. "W-What do you need?" I mentally smacked myself for stuttering. I couldn't stop thinking of the edits of him.

"Do you have a fever? Your face is red." He laughed, seeing as I was embarrassed. "Ya-! Go away!!" I hid my face. "Why are you in my room anyways."

"You were in Jimin's room for a long time and I got jealous." He casually said, sitting up and leaning against the wall. "So?" I pouted, crossing my arms. "So, I thought we could hang out or something. Cuddle and watch a movie since we are friends now." My face instantly began to heat up again. "No."

"Why not?" He asked, innocently. How can this little bunny child be so- dangerously sexy? It was confusing me, giving me a slight headache. I glanced up to see him giving me puppy eyes, it was the sweetest thing. "Hyung, please.." I sighed, hoping he would get the hint that I really didn't want to cuddle with him.

"Jaewoo, please~" he mocked.

He really wanted to go that way? Fine, I'll just be brutally honest. We'll see if he wants to watch a movie with me then. "I can't. I'm very hard and I want to be alone so I can jack off." His mouth hung open in shock at the words that came out of my mouth. I glanced at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact with him. "So unless you want to watch me pleasure myself, I'd suggest you leave."

"You don't look aroused."

His words cut me off guard and I snapped my head to look at him. He was staring at my crotch and then back up to my face, smirking. "You can't lie to a liar."

"I said I was hard, not that I had a boner. There is a difference, you should know!"

"Did Jimin make you hard?" He questioned. I held in my laugh, bending over and placing my hands on my knees to try and regain my composure. "Oh my god, you're killing me." I groaned. "I don't see Jimin that way! Stop assuming! Just because I am attracted to men doesn't mean I'm attracted to every guy I see."

I stood back up, leaning against the wall and I crossed my arms over my chest. "So what's your type then?" I squinted my eyes, confused as to why he asked. "Uh... I don't know? Tall, super sweet to me and is caring?" I chuckled. He stared at my blank computer screen for a while, lost in thought. "What's your type huh?"

"Excuse me?"

"You asked what my type is so I get to ask you the same." I walked over and sat in my chair, spinning around so I was facing him. "Shorter than me, uh, challenging. You know, makes me chase them type of thing." He rambled on. "Ah, you like those types of girls." I smiled, watching as his face fell into an unreadable expression. "Yeah.." he trailed on.

"Hey Jaewoo, how did you find out you like men?"

"Um.." I felt my cheeks turn red as I thought about it. "I don't know. I just always thought some boys were cute?" I awkwardly laughed, not really sure what to say. "Why, you questioning yourself?" I joked, but the silence told me everything. "Oh my god, you have a crush on Taehyung. I'm so telling." I laughed, standing up from my chair.

"No!" He grabbed my wrist, holding me in place as he sat at the edge of my bed. I glanced over to see his head hung low. "It's not him." He mumbled under his breath. "I swear if you say it's me I'm going to kick you in your balls."

He looked up at me, and for the first time, I actually felt sorry for him. His cheeks were red, wet from the tears running down his face. He looked up at me with his big doe eyes, worry and sorrow written deeply into the brown orbs. I furrowed my eyebrows together, taking the hint. "I'm sorry, I don't know why but I can't help falling for you." He confessed. I just stood there in disbelief.

"I don't k-know why but I like you. Seeing you hanging out with everyone other than me infuriated me and I wanted to get your attention. I-I'm sorry for being an asshole to you, I really am." He trailed on, letting go of my wrist as he played with the strings of his hoodie, wiping away his tears with his sleeves.

"Jaewoo... Please say something." He stood up, touching my arm to try to get my attention. "What?" I asked, snapping out of my thoughts. He took my hand into his, holding it as he stared at his shoes. "I-I like you..." He said, more quiet. "I'm sorry Hyung but I don't feel the same," I whispered. He let go on my hand and nodded before quickly exiting the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.