삽이

"Yes, I have a diary, who cares?" I growled, crossing my arms over my chest as I walked past the taller man. I can't believe he secretly snooped in my room when I left, who the fuck does that shit? "Woah, no need to get feisty, it's not like I read it. I don't even have the key!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"What were you doing in my room anyway?" I yelled in defense, starting to get ticked off. I had that diary since I was 12, it was a habit of mine for many reasons and it is personal as hell to me. All my deepest darkest secrets were locked away on ink in those pages and if anyone were to read it, I think I'd actually jump off a bridge.

He stayed silent, kicking something invisible off the floor as he hung his head low. "Tell me now." I turned around, glaring at him. "I-I just wanted to sneak a pair of your Gucci shirt I saw. I-I really like it.." He mumbled. I slowly calmed myself and looked straight at him with a soft expression. I felt a little bit bad that I went off on him but then again, he snuck into my room to steal one of my shirts.

"Mmm... Okay, I'll let you wear it." I sighed, seeing as his boxy smile grow wide on his face. We happily went into my room and I sat on my bed, watching as he opened my bottom drawer and began digging around for the specific shirt. Once he found it he hung it up in the air and smiled at it. "Uh, that's not a Gucci shirt, it's like an aesthetic knockoff." I chuckled. It had a streak of the Gucci colours in the middle of the plain black shirt with the words, 'Sad Boys Club' written in gold above it.

"Oh, well I still really like it." He said and thanked me before walking out of my room. I laid on my bed and looked out my window, down at the city streets and busy people from far away. I almost forgot what it was like to be like them, always on a hustle working a 9 to 5 job. Coming home to my cute, yet small apartment. I was used to the small space considering I use to live in Japan when I was younger.

I glanced at myself in the mirror, noticing I was still wearing smelly clothes from dance practice earlier. I sighed before changing into a plain white T-Shirt and some Adidas pants. I lazily tucked in only the front of the shirt and sat back down, fixing my hair before pulling out my phone and opening the blue app.

I felt nervous as I stared at the button. I felt really nervous doing this alone. I sat at my desk and adjusted the phone so it was aiming at me, I double checked the lighting before pressing the button and watching millions of people tune in.

"Hey, it's just me." I awkwardly said, smiling at how stupid I felt. I didn't bother to read the comments as I began talking. "I know... I know a lot of you don't like me or the idea of me being here. I understand." I took a second to comprehend what I was doing at this very moment. I glanced at the screen and quickly looked away. "I didn't like the idea either." I chuckled, shaking my head. "I mean, Joining a group that's been performing together for years? People who trained so hard to be where they are right now. I'm just someone who happened to have talent and happened to have a really good manager." I smiled at the thought of CJ. I hoped he was watching me right now.

"I know you guys probably hate me but to be honest. You're not only hurting me but you're hurting the other guys as well. We are all close and they surprisingly accepted me into their family, so hurting me is hurting them 10x more." I decided to read some comments. I sighed in relief when I saw understanding and accepting ones. I guess I chose the right words to say to them.

After a while they began to ask questions about me, wanting to get to know me. "Where am I from? Well, I was born in Jinhae but my mother and I moved to Fukuoka when I was growing up." I nodded, remembering the beautiful cherry blossoms from both places. "Whose my favourite member? Hmm.." I rested my chin in my hand as I thought about it. "I have to say Namjoon. He is like a father figure to me and it makes me feel warm and loved inside. I sometimes kick myself because I never hang out with him and I'm always with Jimin." I chuckled, hearing Jimin yell at me from behind my door. "You're acting like that's a bad thing!" He opened the door and pouted.

"Oh, Jimin-ssi! Come say hi, they want to see you!" I smiled, patting the arm of my chair. He closed the door and sat on my lap instead, leaning forward to read the comments. "Hey guys~" He giggles, chatting about his day and how 'mean' I am to him.

"Hey, someone wants to know how tall you are." He chuckled, "well I think I'm-"

"They want to know in feet, they're an international fan." He quickly added. I nodded my head and thought about it for a second before replying. "I think I'm 5'9 or something," I placed my hand on Jimin's shoulders, trying to see the screen. We spent the next half an hour giggling and answering questions about me. I only saw a few mean comments but the overall was positive feedback.

🌱

"Hey what are you listening to?" Jungkook asked but he didn't really seem to care to know so I ignored him. I kicked my feet up and laid down on the couch, taking up the entire space so no one could bug me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him walk over and sit down on the chair that was parallel to the couch.

I glanced at him and then back at my phone, giggling at a few memes on Twitter. "Hey, did you hear me?" He spoke louder, waving his hand to try to catch my attention. "Yeah, I did the first time." I shrugged, changing the music.

"Then answer your Hyung."

I groaned in annoyance before replying. "I'm listening to Daniel Caeser, go away." I saw movement out of the corner of my eye but didn't pay much attention to it. After a while, I turned off the music and closed my phone before stretching. Once I was done I looked over to see Jungkook fell asleep in the chair with a blanket wrapped around him. I secretly coo'ed at his sleeping figure before walking over to him and grinned.

I leaned over the grey and red bundle of fabric and pressed my lips close to his ear. "Sweet Dreams Hyung~" I quickly pulled away and smirked as his eyes shot open, staring up at me in confusion. "W-What the hell do you think you're doing?" He stuttered, pulling the blanket up to his nose as he tried to hide his embarrassment. "Not my fault you decided to fall asleep near me." I shrugged and slipped my hands in my pockets. "Speaking of that, why did you fall asleep there? It's not like it's a comfortable spot." I raised a questioning eyebrow at him. He didn't say anything, only continued to cover his face.

"Ew, are you starting to soften up to me?" I chuckled, seeing as that was most likely the answer since his eyes quickly glanced at me before turning away. "Wow. Really?" My smile faded. Was he really trying to be friendly with me now? After being an ass to me when I first arrived? Hell.no.

I frowned before walking back into my room, ignoring his calls for me to come back. I sat down at my desk and threw my head back, letting out an irritated sigh. After a few seconds, there were soft knocks on my door and he once again walked into my room without my consent. "Jaewoo, we need to talk."