I woke up, sweating and tears running down my face. It's been a long time since I've had a nightmare. I sat up, rubbing my eyes a few times before walking out of my room. I glanced at the clock to see it was 6 am, everyone was still asleep. I didn't want to bother anyone so I went into the living room and laid on the couch, turning the Tv on and watching random shows.

I glanced out the window to see the sun beginning to rise, it was truly beautiful and peaceful. I turned off the television and decided to go out onto the balcony which connected to the dining room area. As I pushed open the glass doors, I was meet with a semi-cold breeze, sending me into a calm state of mind. A small smile found its way into my face as I leaned against the rails and inhaled.

There was so much on my mind lately it was too the point where I thought I was going to have some sort of mother mid-life crisis. I thought about Jungkook's words about how I should show Army that I'm not weak. I felt a ping of determination slowly rise up deep inside me. Not today, not tomorrow, but sometime this week I was going to do a solo V-live and enjoy it.

I sniffed a little bit, feeling a bit of tears begin to form in the corner of my eyes. "What are you crying about this time?" A groggy voice said, very close behind me. I let out a small yelp and spun around, seeing as I was face to face with Shrek himself. No, wait that's just Jungkook.

"Bro, What the fuck is wrong with your face?" I asked, covering my eyes in horror. He had some sort of green shit speared everywhere on his face as well as some in his messy hair. "Huh?" He mumbled, touching his face. After a few seconds of him being confused, he burst out laughing which scared me even more. "I forgot to take off my cleansing mask again." He said between breaths.

"That's not funny. You look horrifying." He glared at me, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh yeah? Bet you wouldn't say that if I looked like Jimin."

"Huh? How come you always bring up Jimin? Are you two secretly a thing or something?" I questioned, raising my eyebrow at the taller male. He rolled his eyes at my response. It saddened me to see we were falling back into the same old shit of arguments.

"I told you I wasn't gay, so I'm definitely not having a thing with Jimin." He paused for a second and studied my face, trying to look for something but I didn't know what. "You two seem awfully close lately so I was wondering the exact same thing."

I squinted my eyes at him to see if this dude was actually serious right now. When I saw that he was, I couldn't stop myself from laughing uncontrollably to the point where I couldn't stand anymore. I ended up on the floor, laughing my ass off until I noticed Jungkook was gone. Once I was able to breathe properly, I stood up and went back inside to see him eating cereal at the dining room table.

I sat down across from him and rested my chin in my hand, watching him for a few seconds before turning my attention to the kitchen. "Goodmorning." Jimin yawned, making a bowl of cereal for himself. "Goodmorning Hyungie~" I chirped, glancing over to see that Jungkook was obviously annoyed. "Hey Jimin." I glanced back over to him, "Are we having a secret fling that no one knows about?" His face twisted in confusion and before we knew it we both burst out laughing.

"Geesh sorry man I like you and all but you have a pipi." He smiled before sitting down next to me. "See, told you we were not dating," I said, smirking at an embarrassed Jungkook. "Wait, he thought we were dating- oh my god! Awe was Kookie jealous?" Jimin teased, taking a big bite of his Cinnamon Toast Crunch. "Kookie?" My lips curved into a grin at the nickname Jungkook had. "I told you guys to stop calling me that!" His cheeks turned an even darker shade of pink.

"Awe it's okay Kookie baby~ Daddy JaeJae is here." I cooed, snickering as he hid his face in his hands. "You both are so childish." He groaned before placing his dish in the sink and making his way back to his room. "Don't worry, he'll get over it." Jimin grinned. I leaned back into the chair and stared out the glass doors for a few minutes or so. "Hey, do you think he was actually jealous?" I asked, curiosity eating away at me. "I don't know, probably. He likes having the attention on him lots of times so the fact that your attention was focused on me most likely upset him." He paused for a brief moment to drink the milk from the bowl. "Why do you think he always argued with you?" He shrugged, taking his leave back to his room as well, leaving me in an even more confused, tired mess.

🌱

I slipped on my Jean jacket for the final touch of the outfit. I headed out of my room with my phone in one hand and wallet in the other. I was thinking of inviting Jimin out to have some coffee but decided to ask Yoongi since we haven't been hanging out as much lately.

I glanced over to the kitchen to see him standing by the counter already ready. "Okay let's go." I flashed him a smile and he followed me in return. "Where are you guys going?"

We looked over our shoulder to see a tired looking Namjoon rubbing his eyes. "Jaewoo invited me out for Coffee." Yoongi shrugged. "Wait like a date or something?" Another voice piped up. Jungkook popped his head out from behind Namjoon. I scrunched up my face in disgust and scowled at him. "Why do you think I'm trying to date everyone here?!" I rolled my eyes and turned back around, opening the front door.

"We'll be back in an hour or so," I said before walking out. We walked in silence the entire way there until we made it up to the barista. We ordered and sat down in the furthest corner where he took off his mask and relaxed.

"So, you and Ju-"

"No." I cut him off. He raised an eyebrow at me and chuckled. "Okay, touchy subject I see." He joked, earning a deep sigh in response from me. "I don't get what his problem is. One minute he is hating my guts and then next he is getting upset if I hang out with the other members! Like what's his deal?" I dramatically banged my head on the table.

"I have so much on my plate already you know? My first performance with you guys in one month, I have to do another V-Live before this week is over, I've been non-stop practicing. Geesh, was this what you guys did every day as trainees?" I looked up at him. "Kinda yeah. It was like that for years, just without the performing part. A lot of us are still jealous that you immediately got accepted in yet we had to train for so long."

I felt guilt wash over me when those words left him. I wanted to show them I was good and that they don't have to worry about me. I grabbed his hand, entangling his long ones with my own slender ones. "I'm sorry." Was all I managed to say. I felt a reassuring squeeze and glanced up to see a faint smile plastered on his face. "Don't worry it's not like we hate you, we envy you that's all."

We heard our order being called and Yoongi went to go grab them. When he got back we sat there and chatted about everything. All from embarrassing childhood memories to our wildest dreams. I even found out that he and Hoseok have been dating for a year or so now but it was to remain a secret. "Have you ever dated someone?" He asked, finishing his drink as well as me.

"I did once. She was toxic though, we ended off on a bad note and.." I let out a deep sigh, fumbling around with the straw. "Sometimes I wish I could get some closure you know? See her face to face and talk about what we've been doing with our lives since we've broken off."

"Yeah, I can somewhat understand, anyway let's get back to the dorm. Taehyung keeps blowing my phone up asking when you will get back."

"Taehyung? Why does he wanna know?" I questioned, grabbing our empty cups and throwing them away. "I don't know but he is annoying me." He responded before we headed out.

A/N•
I feel like this story is boring lowkey,, but my brothers are visiting and it's hard for me to write/concentrate bc one won't leave me alone😔