It was a beautiful, chilly, Saturday morning. I opened my windows while I made myself a small breakfast. The television was playing cartoons in the background while I scrolled through my twitter, waiting for the bread to be done toasting. That's when I got the email.

From:CJ.performingarts@email.erg
To: jaewoo@email.erg

Dear Jaewoo,
I'm happy to say that you are being interviewed for a part in a boy group, Congratulations!! We will be meeting with them and their manager today at 11AM so please be ready by the time I come to pick you up.
- your loving Manager

🌱

"What's the name of their group?"

"You'll know when we get there."

"How did you get me in?"

"You'll know when we get there."

"Why di-"

"Mr.Park." He sternly said before turning the music up. I felt bad for annoying CJ but I couldn't help it. I never told him I wanted to be part of a group, I wanted to be a back up dancer for their music videos or something.

I had so many questions running through my mind and I couldn't do anything but sit there and watch as the shops pass. By the time we arrived at the building, I had a good idea who the company was and my anxiety was going to be the death of me.

"Please don't tell me what I think is going to happen." I muttered, slipping deeper into my seat as he parked the car. "You know about BigHit?" He glanced at me, one of his thin eyebrows raising up. "Who doesn't? With their superhuman boy group." I let out a nervous chuckle. We walked into the building and I couldn't stop adjusting my outfit. I felt underdressed inside this huge, fancy place. Luckily there was only the receptionist whom wasn't even paying attention to us. I sat down on one of the leather couches while CJ talked to the young lady.

I pulled out my phone and googled 'BTS'. I knew of them but I didn't know anything about them. All the girls I know talk about them, even some of my guy friends. As I looked through pictures, articles, and even fan-sites, I was blown away at how popular they are.

I clicked through many links, ending up on a Jungkook fan page. I scrolled through the pictures, my face heating up at the revealing pictures/edits of the guy.

"You ready?"

I nodded my head, letting out the manliest internal scream. CJ has very quiet footsteps which always makes it easier for him to sneak up on me and scare me. We went into the elevator and began to ascend to the 15th floor.

I felt my palms begin to sweat profusely as I thought about the endless scenarios that could go down. "Jaewoo, don't worry. You don't need to do the talking, you just have to be on your best behavior in front of the boys, okay?" The elevator doors opened and we stepped out.

We were introduced with the sight of huge, dark oak wooden doors. I watched as my manager pushed them open with ease, revealing a total of 9 people sitting at an oval table in the middle of the room. I began to pray in my head as we made our way to our seats. Everyone was staring at me and I felt like fainting at that moment. "Let's begin, shall we?"