I was surprised to learn that after practice I'll be moving in straight away.  All my stuff was packed and sent to the dorm. It was a pretty huge ass place and I was excited to live here. "Who's going to help me cook dinner tonight?" Jin raised an eyebrow while glancing at us. I noticed everyone avoiding eye contact with the eldest so I did the same. "Congratulations Hobi and Taehyung! Welcome to Jin's Kitchen."

"What?" They both groaned in unison before following Jin to the white marble kitchen.

"Jaewoo lets play games!" Namjoon said, I politely declined. "I want to talk with Suga-Hyung." I nervously said. "Ohh~." He winked at me, causing me to roll my eyes playfully. He showed me Yoongi's bedroom and went back into the living room. I softly knocked on the door and heard a faint 'come in'.

"Hello." I peeked into his dark room, seeing him sitting at his desk. He had a cool setup going on, I especially liked the red LED lights behind his desktop which made it look sick.

"Yeah?" He turned around, resting his chin in his hand. I closed the door and sat on his bed, admiring his room. "I just wanted to thank you. For what you said at practice. I really appreciate that."

"Yeah don't mention it. I was the same way before I came out to them. They are very accepting so you don't have to worry about anything." He turned back around and began doing whatever he was doing before. "Coming out? As in you're gay? Or.."

"I like who I like." He plainly said. I didn't want to push and be 'that' kinda guy who labeled things. I decided to go unpack my stuff and organize my new room until dinner was done.

🌱

4 hours. It takes 3 people 4 hours to make dinner. My room was already done after the 2nd hour, the other 2 were spent playing computer games, watching YouTube tiktok cringes and changing into my favorite Totoro onesie.

The sound of dishes and silverware clanking together signaled that dinner was done. I made my way to the dining room to see everyone taking a seat. I sat in between Namjoon and Suga as Jin and his helpers began setting the plates full of food down.

After a few minutes, we all were seated and digging into the meal. There was a bunch of compliments being passed around as we ate. I felt extremely awkward eating in front of a group of guys but sucked it up. I mean, I'll have to get used to it since I'm part of the group.

The entire time I noticed Jungkook, who was seated far away from me, was giving me weird glances. I thought it was probably because I was new but then I noticed everyone else staring at me. "What?" I asked, feeling my cheeks begin to burn up. "We asked how you thought of the meal," Suga said. I glanced down at my plate, seeing how I was the first to finish. How did I not notice?

"Can I have more?" I looked up at Jin, causing everyone to burst out laughing. I chuckled a bit and felt a pat on my back. "You're definitely going to be Jin's new favorite."

"How about we watch a movie once everyone is done eating?" Jimin piped up, smiling as everyone, including me, agreed. After a while Jin stood up, "Jae and Hobi, welcome to Jin's kitchen clean-up crew!" He grinned, skipping into the kitchen. I glanced at the dark haired boy and we both internally groaned before following shortly behind our Hyung.