십일

"What do you mean you can't sleep without your pajamas?" Jungkook snickered. I once again tried to pry his arms off of me but to no avail. "Let me go." I groaned, pushing his chest away from me. I sighed in defeat, staring at my ceiling as I felt his grip loosen a bit. "What time is it anyway?"

"Uh, I think it's almost 8-PM" He mumbled into my shoulder. "Let's make a deal." He glanced at me, waiting for me to continue. "If you let me go then I won't tell on you."

"Wait- What kinda deal is that? I didn't do anything wrong?" He protested. "Why do you want to cuddle with me anyways, go cuddle Taehyung or someone else."

"He's too far and I don't wanna move, your bed too comfy." I mentally gaged at his cringe response. "Okay fine, new deal. You let me go so I can change into my Jammies then I will come right back."

"Hmm.." He removed one of his hands to rest it on his chin as he thought deeply about my offer. "Only if you tell no one. This is a one-time thing." He finally let me go and I quickly crawled off the bed and made my way to my dresser, pulling out my matching white outfit. Before I walked out of the room I turned around, "Don't worry, still hate you." I stuck up my middle finger and ran out of my room, into the bathroom. I did my business and walked out only to be met with Jin.

He crossed his arms and stared down at me. "Where have you been? Are you okay?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Did you eat?" I nodded my head once more, "Yes Hyung." He smiled and patted my shoulder before walking off. I felt bad that I didn't really talk or spend time with my Hyungs, they are very nice and remind me of my parents. I made a mental note to treat Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Yoongi out to dinner one day.

I made my way back into my room and glanced over to see Jungkook fast asleep. I walked over to my computer and turned it off before carefully climbing back into bed. I took a few pillows and made a barricade between me and the troll just Incase. I noticed Jungkook's hand slowly wrapping around one of the pillows and smirked. Thank god I did that, otherwise, I'd be trapped in his death grip again.

I pulled the blanket up to my neck and began to slowly fall asleep to the sound of his soft snores and distant laughter. I seriously could get used to this. Maybe remove Jungkook with a friend like Jimin, then, I could get comfortable.

I opened my eyes to the sound of Jin's high pitch laughter. A small smile found its way into my lips. It was nice to hear lots of laughter but it I really was tired and wanted to sleep. I noticed that I forgot to close my curtains and mentally cursed at myself because the Moon was beginning to shine very bright into my room.

Turning over, I had to do a double take from what was 5 inches away from me. In the glowing moonlight, I could perfectly make out Jungkook's face. His short lashed resting on his puffed out cheeks which squished against the pillow, causing his mouth to part slightly open. His dark hair fell over his face, shining in the beautiful natural lighting. I felt my cheeks heat up as I noticed I was staring at him for an uncomfortable amount of time.

I quickly flopped over and faced the wall, not wanting anything to do with him at the moment. No matter how peaceful and soft he looks while sleeping, it doesn't make up for the fact that he is an asshole to me.

🌱

I woke up to the painfully bright sun, shining onto my face. I covered my eyes with my hands and let out a painful groan. "Shit hurts man what the fuck Jesus dude why bro?" I mumbled, turning over and stretching before finally opening my eyes.

I realized I was facing the wall and turned over again. Once my eyes adjusted to the brightness of my room, they widened. "Good morning," Jungkook mumbled, stretching in his spot. "Turn over," I replied, causing him to squint his eyes at me. "Why?"

"I don't want to see your face as soon as I wake up." I groaned, pushing his chest away from me. He was hugging the pillow that I originally had as a barricade. I felt his legs some-what tangled in mine as well. "So mean." He joked, turning over so I was now facing the back of his head.

"What time is it?" I asked, playing with a string that was stuck to the back of his white T-Shirt. "I don't know, I don't feel like getting up."

I rolled my eyes at his comment and sat up, stretching my arms once again and let out a yawn. I subconsciously got up from my bed and began to pick out my clothes for the day. It was silent in my room, so quiet that I can hear the birds chirping outside the closed windows. I began to unbutton my shirt until I heard a cough, remembering that Jungkook was in the room with me still.

"Wow, am I that appealing to you?" I can practically hear his smirk. "Get out of my room so I can get dressed." I turned around, pointing at the door. He scoffed and got up, walking past me and out the door. Once I heard it close I quickly got dressed in a plain oversized pink sweater and some light blue jeans. As I finished buttoning my pants I headed out the door and made my way into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Jin smiled, sipping on his cup of coffee. "Good morning Hyung," I replied, opening the fridge and pulling out a yogurt. "Hey Jaewoo, I'm going to go to the practice room to work on our new choreography for one of our songs we will be performing soon and I think you should come with me." I glanced at him, finishing my breakfast and nodded. "Sure let me go grab my shoes." I smiled, jogging back into my room and grabbing my shoes.

I met Jin by the doorway and we headed out. I was surprised to know he could drive and we jammed out to some pop songs the entire way there. For the rest of the day, we practiced and hung out at the Dance studio.