I took my shoes off by the front door and walked into the living room, crashing down on the couch and letting out a sigh. "Jaewoo!" Taehyung's deep voice rang through the house. "What?" I asked, sitting up and turning around to face him. "Jimin and I want to know what your fave colour is." He grinned, anxiously playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Uh, it's black. Why?"

"No reason~ What's your fave animal?" He grinned. "Um, I don't know, an elephant? Can you explain to me why you're asking?" I stood up and walked over to him but he ran away, giggling. I followed him into Jungkook's room to see Jimin and Taehyung In a giggling mess on his bed. "Um, why is Taehyung asking me weird questions?" I raised an eyebrow at Jimin and his face flushed into a deep shade of red.

"Are they also asking you what your 'fave' colour is?" Jungkook looked at me while turning in his chair. "Mhm." I placed a hand on my hip and glared at the two boys. "The jig is up." Jungkook rested his chin in his hand while I leaned against the doorframe. "Fine fine! We were comparing your likes and dislikes." Tae mumbled, hiding his face in one of the grey pillows.

"Hey Jaewoo, did you know Jungkook's real name is Jeongguk?" Jimin grinned. I raised an eyebrow at his statement. It wasn't really something I wanted nor cared to know about. "Yeah, Kookie did you know Jaewoo sleeps with a stuffed animal?"

I turned red when Jungkook nodded. "Hyung! STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!" I screamed, hiding my face in my shirt. "Oh did you also know Jaewoo never dated a boy?" A deep voice came from behind me. We all looked over to see Yoongi with a smug look plastered on his face. "STOOOP!" I felt my cheeks heat up as I ran into my room, locking the door so no one could bother me.

Later that night I kept being bothered. "Jaewoo." The knocking continued. "We said we are sorry." Jimin's small voice was nearly heard through the thick door. I opened up my usual game and noticed I had a new message from Jungkook.

I squinted my eyes to see if I read it correctly. 'They want us to be a thing.'

Me? Him? A thing? I busted out laughing, holding my chest after a few minutes. I heard a small sound come from my PC and checked the screen to see he sent another message to me. 'Stop laughing you bitch.'
A small smile crept its way into my lips as I typed out my response.
'Am I the only one who thinks that's ridiculous? I mean, I still hate u lol' 
I pressed send and quickly added a middle finger emoji before I was satisfied.

Not even a 20 seconds later, he responded. 'Fuck you too🖕🏻'
I saw that my friends were either offline or already in a game so I let out a long dramatic sigh. I couldn't leave my room or else twiddle di and twiddle dumb would bug me. 'Not that I want u to or anything but can u secretly sneak into my room?'  I typed, quickly adding in, 'oh, bring food k thx.'

I leaned back in my chair, clicking on the Netflix icon in my bookmarks bar. I watched as it began to load up before a small knock was heard. I crept my way over to the door and quietly opened it to see Jungkook with a bag of chips and sodas. "Let me inside hoe." He mumbled, pushing past me and plopping down on my bed.

"Netflix and ramen? I thought you were innocent." He smirked as he watched me close and lock the door. "Shut the fuck up you man-child." I rolled my eyes and sat back down at my desk. I browsed around the movie section to see if anything caught my eye, but of course, nothing did.

"Is there anything in particular you want to watch?" I turned around, waiting for his response. "Let's binge watch How to Get Away With Murder." He suggested, opening the bag of chips and began to munch on them. I searched for it and clicked on the first episode. I ran over to the light switch and turned them off, leaving only the computer screen for any source of light.

I sat back in my chair and began to watch it, but of course, Jungkook had to intervene. "Move your big ass head." He muttered, mouth full of chips. "There is nowhere for me to go big nose." I retaliated. "Just move your chair and sit next to me, it's not like imma bite you." He laughed. I did what he said and sat on the other side of my bed.

After about 30 minutes in I began to get hungry. "Give me the chips," I whispered, only to be met with silence. "Hey," I mumbled, glancing over to see Jungkook downing the entire can of soda. "Bro stop eating everything and give me some of the chips!" I frowned, reaching my hand into the bag and pulling a few out. "Shush I'm trying to watch this."

I rolled my eyes for the 900th time and leaned against my pillows. "Jungkook put the bag away it's annoying," I whispered. He set the bag on the floor and we stayed silent, too involved with the show to talk.

"Click on the next episode!" He shouted. "Stop yelling oh my god! It literally just ended!" I groaned, walking over to click on the red tag. I turned around to see Jungkook sprawled out on my bed. "Move your fat ass." I pushed his body, trying my best to move him away but I was only met with him moving back. "Dude sit up, you're taking the entire space." I whined. "Just lay down bro."

"Ew no, I don't want you laying down behind me." I furrowed my eyebrows together in disgust. "Okay, then you lay behind me because sitting is too uncomfortable on this bed. Beds are meant to be laid on."

"Fine whatever just be quiet I wanna hear this." I turned around to see the preview thing finished playing. He scooted to the edge of the bed as I crawled over to the wall behind him. It was as if I was the big spoon and he was the little spoon. I internally cringed before giving the screen my full attention.

🌱

"I'm cold," Jungkook mumbled. "So? Go under the covers." I replied. "But you're on them."

"So? Just deal with it." He turned his head to face me, only to give me the stink eye. "Stop acting like a baby," I said, not moving my eyes from the screen. "Hey, you're the one who asked me to come in here." He replied, turning his head forward. "So what?"

"So, maybe you should treat your guest slash Hyung with respect." I stared at the back of his head, wondering where he was trying to get to. "What do you want me to do? Cuddle you?" I snickered, watching as he slipped over the covers. "It will warm me up."

"Uh yeah no." I awkwardly shifted. "Fine." He turned around so we were facing each other, I felt my face heat up as I became flustered by his sudden actions. In one quick motion, he threw some of his blankets over me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Great. Now I was under his blanket, cuddling him against my will. I felt extremely awkward and I didn't know what the hell to do, it was obvious that we were not going to pay attention to the show.

"I'm tired." He mumbled, burying his face into my chest. I tried prying his arms off of me but eventually gave up. "I have to wear my pajamas to go to bed," I muttered. "What?" He lifted his head up and stared at me. I covered my face with my hand, looking away embarrassed. "I-I can't sleep unless I'm wearing my pajamas."