"Bet, Deadpool is a closeted gay."

"No he isn't, he's just playing around. Plus he has like a wife or whatever??"

"Maybe he is Bi or something. BET!" Taehyung yelled, causing the rest of us, who were trying to watch the movie, hush him. We were all trying to watch The Babadook until Taehyung and Jimin broke out into an argument about Deadpool for some reason.

I leaned over to Tae, "There are gay Fanfics between him and Colossus" I whispered, causing us to both break out into a series of giggles. Jimin turned around, smacking both of our knees since he was sitting in between Tae's legs on the floor.

The couch only fit 3 people, which consisted of me,Taehyung and Hoseok. Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap, Jimin sat in between Tae's legs, namjin were both sitting in the Recliner which was next to the Couch and Jungkook was sitting in between that space.

I rested my arm over the arm of the couch, dangling it in Anticipation as a suspenseful scene was happening. I felt soft hair and began to play with it as it began to calm my anxious nerves.

🌱

Both Taehyung and Hoseok screamed when the Babadook appeared, causing everyone else to either jumped or scream as well. "Ah fuck?!" Jungkook groaned, smacking my hand away. I realized I accidentally pulled his hair and immediately apologized. "Yeah, whatever." He muttered. I felt bad so I quickly made my way to the kitchen, fetching him an ice pack.

"Thanks." He gave me a fake smile as I handed it to him before sitting back down. He got up and made his way into the bathroom which caused everyone to yell at him to move away from the screen. I didn't pay too much mind to it as a lot of stuff began to happen.

A while passed by and the movie was over and Jungkook still wasn't out of the bathroom. The others began to make their way to their rooms but I stood outside the bathroom door. "Hey? Are you okay?" I lightly knocked. A faint voice responded, "Yeah go away."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, Taehyung screamed in my ear and it startled me." I continued to stand in front of the door until he opened it. Steam crawled it's way out of the hot bathroom as Jungkook's build blocked almost all of the entrance. His hair was soaking wet and a dark navy blue towel hung tightly around his small waist. My mind instantly went to the fanfics and edits of him I've seen on fan sites. Immediately my eyes looked away onto the floor, far away from his body.

"You're shy?" He teased, patting my shoulder before moving past my shorter figure. "I don't care about the hair thing, just go to bed." His tone immediately changed from joking to serious in a matter of seconds.

From that day forward began our rivalry and constant bickering. No matter what I did, he'd criticize me for it which made us break out into a full argument. We'd give each other dirty looks and try to stay far away yet also trying to one-up each other all the time.