The Beginning Of It All😉😉

Ae and Pete have been going steady for about two and a half years now. They both graduated their respective colleges and Ae has to work for some time to support his family for a bit. Pete on the other hand is preparing to study ahead for his Master's Degree and later in the future get a PHD.[ I don't know how the Thailand educational system works so I am just going to use how it works over here in my part of the world.] Pete's mom has been fully aware of the boys' relationship and has been in full support from the start.

On the other hand, Ae's parent had no idea for a while. He had not planned on keeping them in the dark for so long but it was not easy to bring up that kind of conversation with your parents. He felt bad for Pete but his cute and ever understanding boyfriend kept reassuring him, asking him not to feel bad and bring it up to his parents whenever he was ready.

He knew he was stalling and so decided to inform his parents about two years into their relationship. He was nervous as hell at the time but refused to let Pete accompany him to inform his parents. He got home that evening and told his parents.

His mom knew about them already, some way, somehow, he had no idea but his dad was the problem. After he told them, his dad just stood and left the room. His face showed no form of emotion. Ae knew he was very identical to his dad in cases like these. The man could keep his lips sealed when he did not want to talk.

It was a Friday he had gone home to inform his parents. His mom, brother and sister in law kept reassuring him and it wasn't until Sunday his father called him to talk to him. His whole family knew Pete and the kind of guy he was. Anyone could tell he was rich.

Initially what bothered him, according to Ae's dad was the fact that his son was dating another guy. It was normal for him to be shocked yet looking at his son and Pete, he couldn't refuse them. They were both good boys and so why not? But now, what bothered him was the kind of family Pete was from. Ae's family had no idea about Pete's father's side but they knew his mom was rich.

Ae's dad couldn't help but wonder if it was safe to let his son be around people with that much wealth. Their family was not very rich and he didn't want his son to be insulted because of wealth. His son was tough, yes, but there was always an extent to which anyone could take anything, besides he was still a child to him and he didn't want his youngest to be stressed about things like that.

To be honest, when Dad called Ae to his room he was very frantic. He never defied his dad and hoped he would not have to, yet after hearing his dad voicing out his concerns he relaxed. He was his dad after all so it was expected that he thought that much about it.

Ae had nothing to say except for the fact that he loved Pete and none of that was worth worrying over now. He thanked dad for giving his blessing and dad had wished him the best.

Ae and Pete had their own apartment complex each. Pete was still in his former apartment but Ae had moved out of their dorm room. It was not much but it was still enough for him. They both had each other's spare keys just for the sake of it. After getting his parent's blessing Ae drove to the city on his motor cycle to inform his lover.

He had got the motor cycle some few months ago from his brother. He had tried calling Pete for so long and was sent straight to voicemail all the time. Pete on the other hand had no idea where his phone was yet he was too worried about Ae to even think of looking for his phone.

Ae had told him he had told his parents but was waiting for his dad to say something to him. He didn't want to break up with Ae and he didn't want Ae to go against his parents too. Things were getting complicated and he didn't know what to do.

Ae entered Pete's room and just stood there looking at his boyfriend moving up and down his room. As expected, his boyfriend was worried now, it was written all over his. The scene would have looked tensed up if only he didn't find Pete's worried face terribly cute. He looked like a little boy trying so hard to poop in his oversized t-shirt and baggy trousers; hilarious and cute at the same time. Who managed to look cute like all the time??

He laughed a bit and it was only then that Pete realized he was not alone in the room. His boyfriend was clad in an all-black outfit and was leaning against the wall. Over the years they had both grown taller but Ae was still shorter than him; just a little though. He was almost catching up. Not that it mattered though, he still was hot to him. Pete walked up to his boyfriend and before he realized it, Ae was hugging him really tight.

Should he worried? He had no idea what was going on with Ae but he hugged his boyfriend back. Whatever had happened, they would go through it together. He just hoped and prayed they would not have to break up. His heart would not be able to take that.

They had been hugging for a while by the door and Pete broke the silence asking his boyfriend slowly while hugging him.

"Ae, are you okay? What happened? You're scaring me. " Pete broke off the hug pulling Ae to the couch so they could talk out whatever was happening. Ae was just sitting there staring at Pete. He looked so worried and Ae was happy he was worried about him. He didn't know how he got such a handsome and caring guy as a boyfriend. He considered himself very lucky. Pete's mom liked him, at least he knew that much, for his dad they had never met. Pete hardly spoke about him but he knew the man was extremely rich. Looking at Pete's worried face he knew he had to relieve him so he spoke in a very slow motion, making sure Pete would grasp what hewas saying.

"I love you Ai Pete"
Slowly, he smiled at his boyfriend.

**********
This story has not been edited. I will most definitely do so some other time and yeah it's going to be a slow kill sorry. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to hit the little star.
Ps:since it's completed I am doing so slowly. Hope you enjoy the story