Ashton || Sasha

Ashton Irwin.

How could you think to describe him. There were a few words; helpful, sweet, caring, dependable. But one word that came to your mind every-time you heard someone speak someone speak his name and that was....

Your best friend.

Yep he was your best friend. A guy you know that would drop everything just to make you smile. You felt bad for contributing to his single, yet boring life. But he never seemed bothered by your calls and texts for a friend, well that was until last week.

He yelled. God you never heard someone yell so loud as he expressed his anger. You swear you thought he was going to kill you but he never came towards you. He kept his distance as he paced the floors and kept ranting. You didn't understand his issue as he kept going on about how something wasn't adding up right.

He kept saying the words, I tried, it's obvious, why can't you see. But nothing followed that but his groaning in frustration. It's been three weeks since his blow up. You haven't talked to him or anything. You wanted him to calm down and relax before probably igniting his anger again.

You stayed seated at the library, your only get away place. You kept trying to focus on your book but you kept thinking of him. You never understood his blow up or his distance afterwards. You had a strong feeling he had enough of your bullshit. You needed to say something. You closed your book and left the library.

You stood outside if his house thinking what was the right thing to say. He blew up on you and I guess you can only reply the favour by doing the same to him. You knocked in his door regretting it as his presence was now standing in front of you.

"Sasha?" he questions rubbing his eye. His hair was a mess and his bare chest proved he was probably sleeping.

"Ashton I have some things I want to say to you."

"Go on." He crossed his arms leaning against the door frame waiting for you to say something.

"You had no damn right to blow up on me. I know I'm a pain in the ass but you never complained. I was shocked at your outburst. I was heartbroken by it as well. I always ask you if you are fine with coming over and helping me and you never say no. So it's your fucking fault for getting fed up with me. I gave you many chances to not have helped but you always do!" you took a deep breath feeling relived at expressing something to him.

You were taken aback by his laughter. He was laughing at you, what? He shakes his head as he continues to laugh. "You are naive Sasha. I'm not pissed about helping you or being there for you." You didn't understand.

"I would be lying if I said that your phone calls meant nothing to me. I would be lying if I stated that you are not the girl I've been dreaming about for months."

You blinked at him confused. He was never serious when he spoke but this time something was different. He moved closer to you placing his hand on your cheek. "I would be lying If I said I never wanted to kiss the plump lips of yours. I would be lying if I said I wasn't in love with you."

You don't have a chance to respond as he kissed you. His lips were soft and delicate against yours. You never been in this situation before so you followed his lead. Kissing Ashton felt....felt right. He pulled away from you as his eyes locked onto yours. You could never process the idea that your best friend was your first kiss but one thing you could process was you loved him as well.