𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

T H I R D  P E R S O N

Jughead woke up before Betty and he turned to face her, admiring her beauty. Her glowing light skin decorated by a few freckles. Her mid length blonde hair that flowed down to her shoulders. And her the light snores that soothed him, but she denied.

Betty:"I can feel you staring at me"

Her eyes stayed shut as she talked but a small smile formed on both of their faces.

Jughead:"Hey, just admiring the beauty"

They both laughed slightly as Betty opened her eyes.

Betty:"Breakfast?"

Jughead:"How could I turn down food?"

Betty:"You never do"

Jughead:"Won't Alice see us? She hates me!"

Betty:"She went to work earlier today so she won't be here"

Jughead:"Well then... let's gooo"

They stood up and walked to the kitchen, Betty pulled out a pancake mix and Jughead looked for all the ingredients and placed them on the counter top. Betty measured out 200g of self raising flour whilst Jughead picked up an egg secretly and hid it behind his back.

Jughead:"You got a little something on your face"

Betty:"What! Where?!"

Jughead grabbed an egg and cracked it on Betty's head making them both laugh but Betty made Betty grab an egg too and cracked it on his head too.

Jughead:"Your On!"

He grabbed some flour and threw it at her, most of it going on the floor. She picked up the bag of flour and poured it on his head.

Jughead:"Too much flour!"

Betty was laughing hysterically. Jughead grabbed the maple syrup and squirted it all over Betty.

Betty:"ewww I'm sticky"

Jughead:"That's what you get"

They both laughed as Betty pulled Jughead into a hug. Betty continued to hug Jughead but secretly opened a bottle of milk behind his back. Jughead having no clue what was happening, continued to hug her. She giggled and picked up the milk bottle.

Jughead:"Whats so funny"

Betty:"Oh... Just this..."

She poured the milk all over Jughead's head.

Jughead:"I thought it was over!"

Betty:"It's not over until I win!"

Jughead:"I will win!"

He chased Betty all around her house until he finally cornered her in her room. His face was close to hers and they could feel each others warm breath. Suddenly, Jughead pressed his lips on to hers. The kiss was fiery, passionate and full of lust. Betty swung her arms around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist. They both pulled away but their faces remained close to each others.

Betty:"I've missed that"

Jughead:"Me too, I've missed you"

Betty:"I'm sorry"

Jughead:"Sorry for what?"

Betty:"Breaking up with you in the first place"

Jughead:"That wasn't your fault remember it was Nicks. But it's all in the past, him and everything that happened."

Betty:"I need a shower"

Jughead:"I needed a shower more! After all you did drown me in milk"

Betty:"I needed a shower the most! You drowned me in syrup!"

Jughead:"Okay that's worse but still!"

Betty:"Let's compromise..."

Before she finished her sentence she smirked and ran to the bathroom in her room, locking the door behind her. Then she stripped, jumping in the shower before Jughead could. He just laughed and went to the shower in Polly's room.

563 words