𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊.

It's been a couple months since Jughead and Betty told every one that they were dating. They hadn't had any actual arguments until now.

F_L_A_S_B_A_C_K-
Last night

Jughead-"What are you trying to say Betty"

Betty-"I think we should maybe... just take a break, from this, from us"

Jughead-"Why, whats changed since this morning"

Betty-"I trust to easily and I'm the one who ends up getting hurt"

Jughead-"What are you talking about Betts?"

Betty-"I trusted you and you hurt me Jughead, you know what you did"

Jughead-"What are you talking about?"

Betty-"I think you know"

Jughead-"I don't so please fill me in?"

Betty-"Last night, when YOU cancelled, I went to your place and I'm pretty sure you know the rest"

Jughead-"You... y-you saw...?"

Betty-"Yeah I did and I'm going home Jughead"

Jughead-"Betty please just listen"

Betty-"No, I meant what I said. We need a break from us, we need... I need time apart from this to think things through..."

He tried to grab her hand but she pulled away.

P R E S E N T. D A Y.
G R O U P C H A T.
Cheryl-Anyone up?

Archie-Yeah, you woke me up

Kevin-Same here

Fangs-^^

Jughead-Been up alll night and I've had 9999999999 coffee's ☕️

SweetPea-^😉?

Jughead-Can you just shut up?

Jughead is offline

SweetPea:Woah! What was all that about?

Veronica-Wheres Betty?

Archie-In her room probs

Cheryl-Look through your window

Archie-Okay?

Archie-She's not there, but her beds been slept in. She's the only one in her house, she normally doesn't like to be there alone I wonder why she's not at Jughead's?

Kevin-Bughead?💔

Archie-We'll just ask them in school.

Archie-See all of yas.

(Everyone is offline)

B E T T Y S. P O V.
I wake up and I have no energy, I don't even want to shower I just want to sleep but I know we have school today. I shower quickly, put my hair in my ponytail. If I don't have it in everyone will worry about me, and I can't be bothered. Then I put this on.

Then I walked to school

T H I R D P E R S O N
S T U D E N T. L O U N G E.
Betty is the first one there. She lies down on the sofa in the room and sits scrolling through Instagram on her phone.

Veronica-"Hey B!!"

Betty-"Morning"

Veronica slumped down next to Betty on the sofa.

Veronica-"Tell me what's wrong, and don't lie to me I'll know"

Betty-"I... i... i walked... in on..."

Before she knew it, she had broken down in Veronica's arms. Crying her eyes out.

Veronica-"B, what is it?"

Betty-"Me and Jughead decided to take a break... from our relationship"

Veronica-"Why?? You seemed so happy?"

Betty-"Don't tell anyone and I can't be bothered re-living it I'm sorry I'll explain as soon as I can"

Veronica nodded. Betty sat up and wiped away her tears, then rested her head on Veronica's neck. Just as she wiped away her tears, in walked, Cheryl, Kevin and Archie. Betty sighed.

Cheryl-"Heyyy"

Veronica-"Oh hey"

Everyone sat down on the sofas and chairs, Betty being quieter than usual, she was mainly just trying to take her mind off last night. But then Jughead walked in.

Jughead-"Oh hey"

Betty rolled her eyes and sighed into Veronicas neck, Veronica mouthed 'try to ignore him', Betty nodded. Everyone looked at each other confused.
Jughead messaged Betty- Will you please talk to me
She sighed again and turned her phone off.

Cheryl-"will someone just tell me what's going on"

Betty-"Maybe Jughead over there can fill you all in"

They all turned around to face Jughead.

Jughead-"I'd love too, because some people make judgements before they know the whole story"

Betty-"Well some people wouldn't have done what YOU did"

Kevin-"Just tell us what happened!"

Jughead-"Fine, last night I..."

Jughead was cut off by the speaker

'Can Betty Cooper come to the principals office, Betty Cooper to the principals office'

Betty-"Saved by the bell"

She rolled her eyes at Jughead then walked out of the room.

Betty walked right into the principals office

Betty-"What?"

Mr Weatherby-"Excuse me?"

Betty-"Why'd you ask me here? I was kinda busy"

Mr Weatherby-"Excuse me Miss Cooper, do not use that language towards me!"

Betty-"Can you just tell me what the fuck you wanted so I can leave?"

Mr Weatherby-"Excuse me?"

Betty-"I said can you just tell me what the fuck you want?"

Mr Weatherby-"Do not use that language in my school young lady! That's it, detention after school, all week"

I didn't even care, I was taking all my anger out on someone and that person just so happened to be the principal of the school. I hope my mother doesn't find out about this. That's the last thing I need.

Betty-"So you called me in here for nothing then?"

Mr Weatherby-"I called you in here Miss Cooper to ask you to write an article about the new school lunches, but since your going to be here for detention after school every day, you can do it then"

I nodded and walked into my next class.

Hope you enjoyed
920 words